Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey all,
I hope this doesnt go against the forum policy, but i have put my lot of tokens in auction.
The two reasons why i am also posting here, is that there are not many pages left in the trader.

Basically, until there is a bid on the lot, i can withdraw them from the auction.

So the other reason of this trade is that, i would be more than happy to trade the lot for an adjusted restoration chip, which is an item i will be buying in the next coming days any ways.

This will get you more than close to get a medium appartement for ~5000 peds, which is barely more than the value of a small one.
This will also grant you the discovery on the page, aswell as an audience with Nara.
Holding the estate deed will also grants you a lifetime access to the free space warp schedule.

This represents ~52.000 ped cycled into instances, aswell as about a month of grinding the instance, plus the taxes to proceed in there. Of course i am far from being the best and fastest hunter, but this sure represents some efforts.

Please keep in mind that if there is a bid on the lot, i will not be able to withdraw them, and this thread will be closed.

I will also provide a bonus of 100 Nawa cells to the buyer, for free, either auction or on here, to actually be able to access the instances and get the rest of the coins.
When 8000ped cycle will be required, so ~80 cells. Should be more than enough.

If its an offer in PEDs, please play onto the auction, there is a buyout.
If you are willing to trade for the chip, then you are welcome to PM me either here or ingame.

Please note that, if there are no offer by the end of the auction time, the sale will be nullified and token will just go back in storage, gambling that they will be given a second life, so they will not go for any cheaper, and this thread will be closed.

I will be online only in the evenings, EU time.

Be safe,
E~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom