Shop inventory tool bug

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I know this isn't a Toulan bug exactly but for some reason when I click save on my Booth inventory tool page after loading it nothing happens and it doesn't update even though I have updated the inventory page?

I assume I've made a mistake on the inventory page which is stopping it saving but I can't see it :angry2
Help meeeeeeeeee wah!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm not at my computer and won't be until morning, but I'll have a look then to see what the issue is and get it sorted.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I contacted Morrath about this because there are other booth and shop locations not work as well, and he said there is an error in the "Save Shop Data" script and is looking into it ... I'll let you know when it is fixed.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... the item that was preventing the inventory from updating properly was the Cult of Shut'thend Creature Capsule with the ' in the word Shut'thend, but he did a fix so that it can still be used ... I wasn't able to update the area of my Admin Panel where I assign items to a specific category either, but he did a fix on that too, so all should be good now.

Top Bottom