Shub | Iron Mission & Stage Rewards

girtsn

I did complete 10k last week, and I got 100 agility tokens choosing "100 Agility Tokens & 15.26 PED Dodge" thinking it would be 100 intelligence tokens. So something has changed. Perhaps this is different when repeating for the 2nd time but I have no intention of trying it out :)
I think there may be some confusion here girtsn ... what was pointed out, and reported by JBK, is that Intelligence is given in the 2nd listed reward choice instead of Agility, specifically ... "100 Agility Tokens & 15.26 PED Dodge" ... in this instance, if you choose this reward, you will receive 100 Intelligence Tokens & 15.26 PED Dodge instead of the Agility.

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I did complete 10k last week, and I got 100 agility tokens choosing "100 Agility Tokens & 15.26 PED Dodge" thinking it would be 100 intelligence tokens. So something has changed. Perhaps this is different when repeating for the 2nd time but I have no intention of trying it out :)
Oh interesting, I'll have to bring this to Ant's attention to see if he can research this ... JBK is on his 90th Shub 10K iron mission, so guess we'll get a report from him as well when he finishes it.

In the meantime, thank you for posting your experiences with this iron mission, eventually the Codex will be introduced and things should (hopefully) be working normal for however everything is supposed to work with Codex, LOL ... guess we'll find out. :)

Top Bottom