Small list of things people have mentioned in chat and or my own ramblings (please)

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Please make mining amps available to be crafted with toulan materials, as it stands almost nothing gained from toulan is used to craft any, a local variant would be cool
Please make more mindforce related items drop, as it stands only 1 chip seems to drop and only as a rare drop from wahesh
Please make a tp at the cuhof entrance
please add more different loot to cuhof loot, (we did just get a lamp discovered from there, which is amazing)
please have a look at the text about being in luck inside instances, this is rarely if ever true in card or cuhof, and kinda NA in fnf instances.
please have a look at the designs of toulan melee weapons, especially the big swords are kinda not to well designed, 7-800 swings on 110ped tt is just not what a hunter want.
Please have a look at the different mobs spawns, highly requested is, high lvl pure spawns for the mobs not available in fnf, Tabtab, mokhat, dahhar, caboria, quaffaz, et al.
Please have a look at the timeout time on the mob spawns, namely Jeef Quaher, and Thawr have created feel bad situations.
Please add a big sign or a npc that explains the rather intriate conditions about using cuhof, old keys, teams, leaving teams and not getting loot, this is by far the question i answer most. Bonnies post is amazing to explain this but i feel many people dont like going out of game to read. (Maybe even do a Bonnie NPC explaining it all)
Please considder adding Juvenile mokhat and dahhar to the codex, even if the gain must be very small, its imho better if they do add.
Please have a look at the rampant Kamoosh outside GV, hes a cool event, but imho he should be shared loot, so that players can work together to get him off their back.
Please look at wave setup, the borders are a bit wonky, and mobs get lost in the grooves, making it hard to find them.
Please considder nawa fragments to be found with bigger finders, as it stands the price is a bit high, and the cells are costing quite a bit, which makes fnf harder to use, since thers no additional gains execpt the ease of a good spawn.
Please have a look at availability of the last few pieces of toulan native armor (we have found some of the missing lately)
Please considder a Mirsal trader, that trades mirsal for items, either cool novelty items, like clothes, or special furniture, or maybe even guns and armors
Please considder adding a mannequin, so that we get the chance of displaying stuff, without the high price of a shopkeeper (as i realize these might be hard to get added to the loot) preferably with a toulan look ?
Please talk to MA about the entry to toulan, the false lootable pvp, the lack of planet gfx, and the problems of actually hitting the planet is creating bad vibes for someeven before they land.
Please make some sort of chart explaining to players what missions they can or cant do, quite a few players read online about certain missions, and then find out they cant do them, its quite confusing, especially because some of us have had the acces to them in the past.
Please have a look at adding a bit of ancient toulan lore in the form of Mazir as a huge player spawnable shared mob (this is my biggest hope)
Please have a look at adding more mid to high lvl content, thers a lot of action on planet, but i feel some higher lvl players need more action
Please know that we all apreciate the hard work, the wonderous things allready added, and that we know things take time, but also that we are very very very much wanting even more :)

Enought for me for now, with love and apreciation Hally :)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
The karmoosh on the mountain near the Qaffaz spawn should have their aggro range reduced at least, you pull them from inside the wave if your unlucky.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please add a big sign or a npc that explains the rather intriate conditions about using cuhof, old keys, teams, leaving teams and not getting loot, this is by far the question i answer most. Bonnies post is amazing to explain this but i feel many people dont like going out of game to read. (Maybe even do a Bonnie NPC explaining it all)

Please make some sort of chart explaining to players what missions they can or cant do, quite a few players read online about certain missions, and then find out they cant do them, its quite confusing, especially because some of us have had the acces to them in the past.

I will address the above-mentioned points:

Point #1
With regard to information pertaining to CUHOF, since Bonnie's post on this is so comprehensive, here is a Tiny URL -- Nawa Core Data | Presented by Alaina Bonnie Knight -- so you can sticky note it and can give it to anyone asking for this information. Every piece of information about the game is not in the game, and players in our chat channels are given links to a variety of sites and posts that answer their questions efficiently. We do it quite frequently with links to information at our forum and elsewhere that helps people.

I would think that it would be easier for people to go to a provided link to get their information instead of going to a location on the planet or moon to click on an NPC, especially if they aren't on that planet or moon. Our community members respond to questions in the chat channels not only to help the person asking questions or for information, but also to be able to share with others. We need to continue sharing with our community members and visitors and new players in our chat channels the same as we've always done.

Point #2
With regard to Toulan missions, we have a section at our forum where eventually, all Toulan missions will have their own thread in their respective category (same as Monria) that provides all details available pertaining to each mission. Each mission thread will be open for community members to provide any further information that might be helpful that can be added to the first post.

I've made comments in our game chat that the new player beginner missions are only for Toulan Born and Monrian Born. What I think I can do is get the information pertaining to the 22 steps of the beginner missions so everyone knows just what missions are not available to anyone other than our Toulan Born and Monrian Born ... I'll get with Kendra on that and make a post.

We added Toulan to our Virtualsense family on Aug 19th, and we have been eyeball-deep working hard to get some things done, but we have Monria to give focus to as well. Importing the old Toulan forum into the Virtualsense forum, and the reorganization that took place was a major undertaking. Several projects kicked in so that we could provide as much information as possible out the gate, including Toulan mob information, as well as Toulan items and blueprints that Shadow has been working hard on to get posted.

It's just a matter of time where we will get a great deal of information for Toulan posted at the forum. Many community members have already been phenomenal with regard to helping to gather required information. There are some things I need to do myself, and as you can surmise, my work load has increased tremendously since adding Toulan, so I'm asking that the community be a bit more patient while we continue to provide as much information as possible to give all the resources you need for effective decision making.

Thank You

Top Bottom