sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
Might be busy today
20160124_075827.jpg

Got a lot of digging to do lol

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
That's nothing. You get snow like that every few years. That's why I moved out of Chicago and those areas. Grab some snacks, a beer and have fun on Monria. Nothing else to do unless you just Really like shoveling.

sluggo

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
That's nothing. You get snow like that every few years. That's why I moved out of Chicago and those areas. Grab some snacks, a beer and have fun on Monria. Nothing else to do unless you just Really like shoveling.

sluggo

I live in eastern Pa. 65 miles west of Phila and every couple of years we get ones like this. I made a path to the car which is about 40 yards from the house. Now for the 50 yard driveway to the main road.
And no I don't like shoveling. After 5 back operations with pins and screws in L4/5 and big plate in C5/6 plus 18 inches of my colon removed, I am not supposed to do stuff like this. The funny thing is all my Amish neighbors have monster snow blowers, (which they are not allowed to have because of their faith), Didn't even offer to help.

I love living in a "one horse town" !!!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wow SK, that's a lot of snow. I've seen that snow blizzard going up through the East on the news. If there weren't such annoying side-effects like power outages and having to shovel that snow, it might not be so bad.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
You sound as busted up as me.
One thing I tell people when they ask about my operation that removed my intestines is, well Im 2 feet less full of sh*t than you are!! A necrofied appendix will do that to you.

Yep, one horse towns are the best, especially when you are 'shunned' because of.... whatever :D

sluggo

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
LOL @sluggo

I remember when I was in Northern New York a few years ago, I woke up to massive snow and I needed to get to work. The plow was late and so I started shoveling the 50 yard driveway to the main road...When I was 99% finished, that bastard finally showed...I was like "Seriously!!" :countingto3

Top Bottom