Suggest for a denser Shoggoth spawn

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi everyone, i have been hunting alot for Shoggoth that are around Shapeshifte to Incipient, with some Metamorph in the spawn at Lon: 38043 Lat: 21758.

I have done the 10K mission Three times and at my forth time.

I am a Laser pistol user.

Now i am all about skilling on these shoggoth, but there is one thing that take's a Little joy from me when i am skilling on shoggoth.

Its that i need to run around alot to kill them with the laser pistol, like ALOT. the first 15 min is pretty good, they are even spread out, shoggoth everywere, but pretty fast they get spawned more and more longer away from me "it feels like it" so i need to run to every corner of the spawn pretty regularu. and with pistol, that doesent have the longest range. i waste some time running around instead of shoting

Can there be a spawn "or this spawn that i hunt on" that can get a more denser Shoggoth spawn? So ppl like me can skill on much easier and faster. like when u step in the spawn, 15 Shoggoth come's as a gang to rip u apart.

I may be Lazy and asking to much, but after hunting for about 2-6 hours it can tire u out.

This is my first suggestion. so it might not be the best one written ^^

Tataio Spitfire misho

Psst - Tataio! Now I don't know anything, mind you, but when DME gets that big grin and says nothing else? I bet something like that is being planned already, might already be in the works to be released soon. I could be wrong of course. Like Sergeant Schultz used to say, "I know nothing. Nothing!"
Ohh! Thats sounds really good :D

Now i am real curious! :D

Top Bottom