Survival in the Caves

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Dont you just like challenges?....
survival caves.jpg

So this morning, one of this DSEC weirdo dared to rush in my dark appartement and disturbed me in the middle of a mantra...
This naughty little puppet told me he urgently needed someone to go check deep in the caves as he didnt hear of his buddies since days...
Like if i care? they are the DSEC arent they? But according to him that the Dsec that was missing.. Just my luck..
So yeah ok, lets go and have a look i thought...

No time to say anything that he dragged me down there, no time to prepare nor grab my armor, nor my propper gear.. I only had my favorite pistols that i always keep on me... and my favorite knife, to cook.

So this nasty guy just pushed me in the Teleporter and i never seen him again.. DESC are deffo a bunch of weirdos...

I then started to walk in the caves and started to shoot at everything grunting whilst progressing toward.

Made my way nicely, grilled a population of shoggoth, Yoggies, and they i felt hungry and decided to sit 5 min and roast a Yog leg on a fire. Its just like fish, it stinks but its not too bad :rolleyes:
By the time being i checked on my ammos.. oh my.. its not much.. This DSEC guy really wanted me dead..

Time to walk again then, i burnt a few more Yogs and this time i fallen a on group of naked peeple sweating a domestic Yog... What the hell is going on here is there anyone normal on this panet??
I dont say a word, sneak a catwalk to carry on, nod politly, and i even leave their disgusting pet alive...

For this a few meters away i hear some mumblings...
Aw damm, a cultist!! I burst his head off, of course but then another one, another, and another!!
I make my way as best as i can, but then i reached a wide area, and i can see a group of cultists all together.. One seemed way more educated then the brainless ones i met before...
Barely had time to react that i got killed!! Oh my.. i got killed!! :eek:
survival.jpg

And then... i woke up, kneeled in my appartment, just if like nothing of this happened......
Not a single noise, no weirdo... So i went around the planet, all the DSEC guys were here....
No trace of this weirdo though... But i swear if i see him, i stab him!!.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:p
What i invite you to do, is to start a survival run from Cave1, as far as you can go. Following my tests:
-200PED ammos
-2 guns allowed only - matching your BEST profession, for me was plasma, but i have no"good guns", so this parameter can lead you to a funny situation (one weapon for the low HPs, one for the 2nd half)
-No repair / terminal allowed (watch your amps)
-No armor pieces (hey, its a survival)
-Kill all the red dots you se on the radar to be able to progress (respawn can be way bitchy, and moving backward to a respawn can show more backward, but thats where the fun is!!)
-Oh yes, if you die, the run ends, of course!!

Please share if you fancy to do one of this run :p

I had SO much fun, ill deffo do this again :hi

Be safe,
-E-

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh my God -E- that sounds fantastic I'll deffo give this a go
Your story is great, I love it craziness overload...so you :D

I see our moon manager seems to have declared war on you.....I presume your not going to take that lying down? :stop

Do it for the 4 Q's sister :loco:dancing. (You know which one you are)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Haha Kendra your story was fantastic too!! :rolleyes:

Yes hmmm The manager seems to be picking on me indeed, but i wont buy his last comedy..

Though by now i do keep a close eye on him and even cursed him!! So i know the next shot be thelast one!!
Watch your soul Mr.President !!
soul.jpg

Now one of us must die......

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG --> this just keeps getting better! Based on your behavior at my pool party, I'm expecting anything at this point. You two are certifiable, and when I get the video put together, the proof will be in the pool. :D

Top Bottom