Sweating circle

Klusek

Hi.
I will run sweating circle every day/night when im online in game on Monria at Mining Camp.
This location: [Monria, 38644, 19103, 109, Sweating Circle]
All players are welcome. If sweating circle is not running please send me PM and we can start.
We can kill mobs using TT gun in team. If you dont want to shoot you dont have to :)

PS: If you dont have "Mining Camp" teleport write PM to me and i will lead you the way :)

yoghurt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Klusek

If you are lucky:
[Globals]: Team "Klushie sweating circle Monria" killed a creature (Yog Scraper) with a value of 8 PED at Monria!

[Globals]: Team "Klushie sweating circle Monria" killed a creature (Yog Scrub) with a value of 13 PED at Monria!

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice effort Klusek ... nice to see this happening more frequently, it's appreciated. :thumbsup

I moved your thread out of my Community Manager section and here in the Beginners Corner "Monria Sweating" section. This is where new MBs will be looking for things, as well as in the Monrian Born Program section.

Klusek

Nice effort Klusek ... nice to see this happening more frequently, it's appreciated. :thumbsup

I moved your thread out of my Community Manager section and here in the Beginners Corner "Monria Sweating" section. This is where new MBs will be looking for things, as well as in the Monrian Born Program section.
Thank you i didnt know where to put this :)
And one more global [Globals]: Team "Klushie sweating circle Monria" killed a creature (Yog Burrower) with a value of 9 PED at Monria!

DarkMoonEnigma

Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice job ... I really love seeing these sweat circles happening on a regular basis, really appreciate it, and I'm sure the MBs and others available to join the sweat circles appreciate too. :thumbsup

Klusek

Nice job ... I really love seeing these sweat circles happening on a regular basis, really appreciate it, and I'm sure the MBs and others available to join the sweat circles appreciate too. :thumbsup
Thank you, im trying but we don't have perfect spot to make some nicer circles at home. I paused for some time need to vist dentist asap because i cant sleep. im waiting now to open clinic and go

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That's fantastic Klusek, great job ... I LOVE seeing this happen. :jumpclap

DarkMoonEnigma

Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Are these sweating circles still happening daily?
There are sweat circles going on daily at Monria and it's been pretty consistent ... they are usually at the DSEC Mining Camp ... they post a notice in Monria chat with coord location.

DarkMoonEnigma

Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That's fantastic ... I love to see this happening and that our sweat circles happen every day now. :thumbsup

Top Bottom