Texture BP's cost to craft

Kaz

It seems like a lot of the new texture Bp's are not very feasible to craft. For some of them the hides are too rare, but others are just simply too expensive to craft, like the Hareer texture BP and several others. It's always fine to have a texture here and there that is more expensive and rare, but a lot of these new textures are in the triple digits to craft and that's generally too expensive. At this price (or availability of mats) I won't be crafting most of them so I don't know exact costs, but mats like 4 hareer threads per click and qasdeer ingot get really expensive when used in large quantities, especially when combined with other hides and ores. Usually texture BPs that stick with a recipe of 1 leather or ingot/1 extractor are the ones people like to use. The other way is more creative and more interesting, but the problem is that it increases the cost to craft and that discourages people from using it. With 3 fields of texture (most items I've textured require that much) it gets pricey fast. Just some food for thought from someone who's done a lot of texture crafting over the years.

Top Bottom