The Order of the Elder Gods Suit (M) + [Ascension Helmet (M) Visual Display Issue

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Not sure if it's VirtualSense or Next Island or VS here. The Ascension Armor and the Order of the Elder Gods Suit do not mesh well at all. The helm sticks out from the face portion in several places (which it really bothersome when staring at it for hours). Either lose my run speed or lose my armor set bonus to make it look good. Ill sport the look for the buffs but if this could get looked into Im sure i wouldn't be the only one.

~Dbug

1670671720824.png
1670671744555.png

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Oh yes, there are quite a few that work well with it. This one though, i'm really not sure if its the armor that's causing the display issue or the suit. In either case, let's file this as a Display Bug and hoping it gets a little love and attention.

Mike Masters

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
If it helps, I have the same issue, also I had intermittent issues with the cyborg suit creating a weird effect on the helmet but not as bad as this, but I have a feeling they might make us wait until UE5 for this fix. It seems to be an issue with the helmet and items of this nature.

Top Bottom