They weren't expecting me, but I had to up my game first!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cultist.png
Let's start at the beginning --> During the West Crater Cultist Event on Jan 23rd, I was unable to handle even the lowest level Cultist. I was too new and hadn't built up enough skills. I also had newbie armor.

Not quite a month later, I decided it was time to up my game, so on Wed, Feb 17th, I took myself on a new adventure to Planet Arkadia. I had wanted to get the Viceroy armor, and learned that it could be a quick trip if I were able to pay for all the materials up front rather than doing a lengthy multi-tiered quest in order to gather everything for the armor pieces. It was doable, so off I went. I boarded the Staff ship (Turtle) and I was on my way to Planet Arkadia on a mission to get my Viceroy armor.

When I got into the Pilot's seat, look what I discovered.
Wonder who the last Staff person was to use the Turtle. :rolleyes:

Entropia 2016-02-17 21-48-42-44.png

Once I was able to lift the Turtle off the top of the Yamato, I was ready to head to Planet Arkadia.

Entropia 2016-02-17 21-50-31-18.png Entropia 2016-02-17 21-51-37-03.png Entropia 2016-02-17 21-54-15-39.png Entropia 2016-02-17 21-54-20-67.png

After I met up with Bill in the Celeste Quarry Manager's building, I realized that it probably would have been a good thing to have had the list of ingredients for each piece of armor prior to starting the quest, because it would have made it even quicker. I know there are lists at other forums, but I'm going to include the list of ingredients for each piece of Viceroy armor in a secondary post so that we have it here at the Monria Forum. Then maybe we can decide where to put the information so that it's readily available if needed.

After running up and down the ramp seven times between Bill and the Auctioneer to get the ingredients for the armor parts, I felt I had gotten to know Bill pretty well. I suppose if I had done all the gathering on my own it might have made it more interesting, but I have very little time to spare between my Monria work and trying to get a little play time in myself, so quick and dirty it was, and I decided to spare Bill a bitch-slap for all the times he asked me if I understood that the armor was special and I couldn't trade it, blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

Mission accomplished and Viceroy in hand, I was ready to head back home to Monria. I was hoping that all the pirates were asleep, or at least over at Calypso so there wouldn't be any incidents. I was in a hurry to test out the new Viceroy armor on the Cultists who knocked me around a bit while I was trying to capture photos and video during the West Crater Cultist Event.

Entropia 2016-02-17 23-12-57-28.png Entropia 2016-02-17 23-13-13-68.png Entropia 2016-02-17 23-22-14-05.png Entropia 2016-02-17 23-22-19-49.png

I figured I would park the Turtle in the same place I found it.

Entropia 2016-02-17 23-27-14-67.png Entropia 2016-02-17 23-27-22-96.png

Once I had the Turtle safely parked, I headed for the Moon and the West Crater to pay the Cultists a little visit, but not before Izzy caught me and suggested I add 5B plates to the Viceroy. I love the way that so many in the community look out for me. Very helpful, but sometimes I think they want to see me get into trouble, just so they can read my crazy adventure stories. :p

To the Cultists --> No, I'm not hot in my new Viceroy armor, I'm bitchin' bad-ass! :D

Entropia 2016-02-17 23-41-27-11.png Entropia 2016-02-17 23-42-52-23.png

So, it was time to give the new armor a test run to see what levels of Cultists I could handle. Izzy said that I should be able to handle up to 11, but I wasn't sure based on previous experience. However, I didn't have my Viceroy armor with 5B plates either. So I was feeling rather confident and was going to test the 7, 9 and 11 level Cultists for the first time with the new armor/plates, AND my Gravis GLR-26 that I love playing with.

I know it's not eco, and I won't max it until level 100 :laugh, but I'm having fun, and don't use it all the time.

Here's a little video that shows I was able to handle the Level 7, 9 and 11 Cultist.
The Level 11 Cultist is at the end, because it was the last one I did before bed.

There's an interesting scene with the Cultists that Trebor and I were shooting.
We weren't teamed, he was just out there. <-- (I think he's stalking me)

Cultist culling is fun!
:clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Here are the ingredients needed for each piece of Viceroy armor that you acquire on Planet Arkadia, and in the order that Bill gives them to you at the Quarry Manager's building. If you gather all of the ingredients ahead of time before beginning the quest, it should only take a short time to complete it.

Arm Guards

• 2000 - Corria Veneer
  • 100 - Soft Leather
  • 400 - Paint Can (Yellow)
  • 100 - Electronic Stabilizing Component
  • 800 - Animal Oil Residue
Foot Guards
  • 2000 - Miluca Veneer
  • 300 - Socket II Component
  • 100 - Paint Can (Brown)
  • 900 - Animal Oil Residue
  • 1000 - Blazar Fragment
Gloves
  • 2000 - Miluca Veneer
  • 200 - Socket I Component
  • 100 - Paint Can (Green)
  • 1000 - Nova Fragment
  • 700 - Animal Oil Residue
Harness
  • 3000 - Hekia Veneer
  • 1100 - Generic Leather
  • 3000 - Paint Can (Orange)
  • 1000 - Animal Muscle Oil
  • 2100 - Animal Oil Residue
Shin Guards
  • 2000 - Arkace Veneer
  • 40 - Wool Thread
  • 200 - Animal Thyroid Oil
  • 700 - Animal Oil Residue
  • 70,000 - Explosive Projectiles
Thigh Guards
  • 2000 - Corria Veneer
  • 50 - Wool Cloth
  • 100 - Animal Adrenal Oil
  • 700 Animal Oil Residue
  • 70,000 - Explosive Projectiles
Helmet
  • 2200 - Arkace Veneer
  • 220 - Socket III Component
  • 440 - Animal Eye Oil
  • 800 - Animal Oil Residue
  • 40 - Tier I Component

New York Rose

Let's start at the beginning --> During the West Crater Cultist Event on Jan 23rd, I was unable to handle even the lowest level Cultist. I was too new and hadn't built up enough skills. I also had newbie armor.

Not quite a month later, I decided it was time to up my game, so on Wed, Feb 17th, I took myself on a new adventure to Planet Arkadia. I had wanted to get the Viceroy armor, and learned that it could be a quick trip if I were able to pay for all the materials up front rather than doing a lengthy multi-tiered quest in order to gather everything for the armor pieces. It was doable, so off I went. I boarded the Staff ship (Turtle) and I was on my way to Planet Arkadia on a mission to get my Viceroy armor.

When I got into the Pilot's seat, look what I discovered.
Wonder who the last Staff person was to use the Turtle. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2808

Once I was able to lift the Turtle off the top of the Yamato, I was ready to head to Planet Arkadia.

View attachment 2809 View attachment 2810 View attachment 2811 View attachment 2812

After I met up with Bill in the Celeste Quarry Manager's building, I realized that it probably would have been a good thing to have had the list of ingredients for each piece of armor prior to starting the quest, because it would have made it even quicker. I know there are lists at other forums, but I'm going to include the list of ingredients for each piece of Viceroy armor in a secondary post so that we have it here at the Monria Forum. Then maybe we can decide where to put the information so that it's readily available if needed.

After running up and down the ramp seven times between Bill and the Auctioneer to get the ingredients for the armor parts, I felt I had gotten to know Bill pretty well. I suppose if I had done all the gathering on my own it might have made it more interesting, but I have very little time to spare between my Monria work and trying to get a little play time in myself, so quick and dirty it was, and I decided to spare Bill a bitch-slap for all the times he asked me if I understood that the armor was special and I couldn't trade it, blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

Mission accomplished and Viceroy in hand, I was ready to head back home to Monria. I was hoping that all the pirates were asleep, or at least over at Calypso so there wouldn't be any incidents. I was in a hurry to test out the new Viceroy armor on the Cultists who knocked me around a bit while I was trying to capture photos and video during the West Crater Cultist Event.

Once I had the Turtle safely parked, I headed for the Moon and the West Crater to pay the Cultists a little visit, but not before Izzy caught me and suggested I add 5B plates to the Viceroy. I love the way that so many in the community look out for me. Very helpful, but sometimes I think they want to see me get into trouble, just so they can read my crazy adventure stories. :p

To the Cultists --> No, I'm not hot in my new Viceroy armor, I'm bitchin' bad-ass! :D

View attachment 2820 View attachment 2821

So, it was time to give the new armor a test run to see what levels of Cultists I could handle. Izzy said that I should be able to handle up to 11, but I wasn't sure based on previous experience. However, I didn't have my Viceroy armor with 5B plates either. So I was feeling rather confident and was going to test the 7, 9 and 11 level Cultists for the first time with the new armor/plates, AND my Gravis GLR-26 that I love playing with.

I know it's not eco, and I won't max it until level 100 :laugh, but I'm having fun, and don't use it all the time.

Here's a little video that shows I was able to handle the Level 7, 9 and 11 Cultist.
The Level 11 Cultist is at the end, because it was the last one I did before bed.

There's an interesting scene with the Cultists that Trebor and I were shooting.
We weren't teamed, he was just out there. <-- (I think he's stalking me)

Cultist culling is fun!
:clap
Oh Wow!!! You do look badass! Great story and video. :D

Reactions: Izz

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the second post with the ingredients needed for each piece of the Viceroy armor from Planet Arkadia, and in the order that it is given to you via the quest from Bill at the Quarry Manager's building.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Ah DM thats lovelt it makes it much easier to do that thanks :)

Reactions: Izz

Izz

I might be mistaken or maybe I dreamed it, idk, but I believe if you get a piece of armor with shitty tier numbers you can trade it back to Bill for another piece. I can't verify how this works as mine is tier II and I'm not trading it in now!! Maybe someone else can verify this. :confused::thumbsup

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Grats on the Armor :)

I got the Mah'Ketta myself awhile ago instead of Viceroy as its cheaper and likely equal in protection, but i stopped repairing it naw as i dont have any long term plan regarding hunting.
In fact i mite end in @sluggo outfit on my next runs :eek:

Ill try to get a bigger gun rather than a bigger armor :devil

Take the potatoe launchers' out and bomb them all cultists:loco :havingamoment :so cool:havingamoment:loco

Top Bottom