Toulan Blueprints | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This section of the forum will be for Toulan blueprints discussion only.

If you post in any of the individual Toulan blueprint threads after they have been created by Shadow. Keep all discussion relevant to the actual blueprint only. Please do not turn the thread into a sales post, nor add any other photos.

This section is to present specific information about Toulan blueprints only.

Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I want to thank ShadowDragonV for donating an enormous amount of time collecting in-game item links, creating photo screens, and sorting everything in order to post them in this Toulan Blueprints section. She also added a link below the photo screens to the coordinating item posts. I believe that she still has more to go, but quite a bit has been posted already.

She also did the Monria items and coordinating blueprints as well which were posted quite a while ago, but Toulan as a planet has many more items and blueprints, so this project has taken some time and she's not done yet.

We appreciate you immensely Shadow, thank you. 💜

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post to remind people to keep posts in the individual blueprint threads relevant to the blueprint and not post any other photos and/or turn it into a sales thread.

Thank You

Top Bottom