Toulan Bug Reports | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please use this section to post Toulan Bug Reports so that we have a record of them and Ant and Kendra can take care of them ... there is only a short window to fix things or make adjustments before a patch.

eashooko

in cuhof people tend to lag in the beginning room multiple people have had that issue mostly streamers who only lag on stream and not actually in game while some others lag in game as well in the first cuhof room this is an example of streamer donald laging only in cuhof 3 room 1 where the fog is when the fog is gone so is the lag
outside of the cuhof there are no preformance issues

MoonGal

Yamato Pilot
HI. Moongirl here. I have been having a hard time getting the mission 'where's my pants' from Nadira in GV. After some brain storming with the community I found the mission on the completed side of my mission log. I don't know if it could be a bug or something, as I do not recall ever taking the quest. I have been offline for over a year. Any help regarding this quest would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Moongal

Tedros 420

VCAT Team Member
HI. Moongirl here. I have been having a hard time getting the mission 'where's my pants' from Nadira in GV. After some brain storming with the community I found the mission on the completed side of my mission log. I don't know if it could be a bug or something, as I do not recall ever taking the quest. I have been offline for over a year. Any help regarding this quest would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Moongal

If this is the wrong location instead of the bugs area - was my bad, not MoonGal's.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I moved the posts to the correct location ... I'll catch up with you on Sunday if you're around MoonGal and we'll get this sorted.

MoonGal

Yamato Pilot
here is photo

Attachments

• IMG_20231224_171542.jpg
    IMG_20231224_171542.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 25

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well, this is a mystery then if you checked your clothes inventory, the EU website items list, and they are nowhere to be found in storages elsewhere. The mystery is, they are not tradable nor can you sell them, they are avatar bound, so for the mission tracker to show that you completed this task, I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'll have to take this up with Ant after the Christmas Holiday to see where we go from here. :)

Top Bottom