Toulan codexes, in the long run

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Given the nature of the mobs on Toulan and the introduction of codex, ive notised something.

Due to the lvls of the mobs on toulan and the relative low variant numbers, its quite sure that many of us that play more then we probably should soon will reach the last lvls on codex on if not all then atleast most mobs, i myself have started repeat on mokhat and several others are close to lvl20 or higher. This will likely result in me being at a point where i can only chase the repeats that in my limited understanding of the mechanics looks to be progressively harder to acheive with each repeat.

I understand that Toulan is a WIP and that not everything can be fixed at once, i just wanted to voice my thought in a open way.

Also could we possibly get codex entrys for the unique mobs ? Thers a certainsuspender wearing potato that has a statue i want :)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I had mokhat on repeat before the patch, got a few in the double digits and working on jeef Q atm, i'll hit 20 today.
One option would be to add more stages to the codex , but i'm not sure if PP have a say in that. whatever the case it's better then it was without a repeateble. ;)

Top Bottom