Toulan Fashion Show - Jun 18th - 1700 Game Time | CANCELLED FOR NOW

Alya Drarh

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
There was some, but not a great deal of interest at this time. I'll see what the interest is like in the coming months.

------------------------------------------

The goal of this contest is first, to have fun. Second, it is to promote the great textures and clothing of Toulan.

There will be two contests:

First: All Toulan

1. Use only Toulan clothes
  2. Use only Toulan textures
  3. Use any Toulan armor (not required)
  4. Use any paints

Male and Female Category

First Place Prize: 200 ped for first place male outfit and 200 ped for first place female outfit
Second Place Prize: 100 ped for second place male outfit and 100 ped for second place female outfit
Third Place Prize: 50 ped for third place male outfit and 50 ped for third place female outfit

Second: Toulan Clothes
  1. Use only Toulan clothes
  2. Use any Toulan armor (not required)
  3. Use any textures from anywhere
  4. Use any paints

Male and Female Category

First Place Prize: 100 ped for first place male outfit and 100 ped for first place female outfit
Second Place Prize: 50 ped for second place male outfit and 50 ped for second place female outfit
Third Place Prize: 25 ped for third place male outfit and 25 ped for third place female outfit

The location will be announced prior to the contest. There are some great judges lined up.

For more information PM me here or in game (Alya Alya Drarh)

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Bump and reminder for this event!
Theres still time to get organised and ready!

C1E5A452-9CB0-489D-94F8-FF717288DA1B.jpeg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for the update Alya, it's a shame that there wasn't more interest, but I think with migration going on at Calypso, it doesn't help in the planning of other special events, so I'll continue to work with you on this to see what we can come up with.

Thank you for your effort and for supporting Toulan. 💜

Top Bottom