Toulan khaffas volcano

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I have to vote against this. Many people would prob be unable to kill the boss leaving it in the spawn.
Meaning they have to hunt around a mob. That is no fun.

Maybe a wave event somewere could solve what you want.

JaNet

U can just make some cells and pick maturity u need at killerzoo, it's best hunting grounds in the whole eu.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
If i may chime in,
This was "kind of" the case couple months ago, where Slayers maturities were bound to the volcano.

It was clear that it was not enjoyable for most of us, and did not bring any additional benefit, since the Slayers maturity already replaced the natural spawn of Khaffashs in PvP (which were my personal hunting grounds, so meh!)

Like it has been mentioned above, the FnF already offer everything the OP suggested.
Besides, Cuhofs will also spawn a mini-boss.

There are only one natural spawn of high khaffashs left on Toulan, and this is the volcano, so i would try and preserve it.

On a final note, since we already have natural mini bosses spawns, as for marauder/slayer/queens, who are above Stalkers, and are not the most hunted mobs on Toulan, to say the least, I would advice to try and let time implement more "Prized" loot before rushing into throwing BIG mobs first.

I Personally would have an absolute zero interest into killing a 3000//4000 HP mob that drops the exact same loot table than a 300 HP mob, minus a few Lv rated drops, such as components and sockets.

So unless there are extremely appealing items up for drops, i dont think that BIGGER and HARDER would be of a general interest, since it would only mean to cycle peds faster, which i am conviced it is what Marauder/Slayer/Queen already provide.

This was my personal take on the subject, not only as refeered by the OP, but regarding the general idea.

Hope this helps,
E~

Tilli

Could have the bosses spawn on side somewhere, where you can easily dodge em, could have same for pvp, enough killed, big boss spawns on temple roof or something

Maybe have increased drop rate for tinctures on bosses? adj, imp so on weapons and armor as rares?

sherwood

A single boss could spawn in the middle of "smoking crater" in the east side of main caldera, would be fun and really easy to avoid. I liked the khaffash slayer occasional spawn but I can understand that were a problem for a large part of players. Toulan so far is aimed for low-mid skilled players. Can't wait to see more land full of new and old mobs and a couple of them aimed for high skilled and equipped players.

JaNet

If u need Khaffash Slayer to kill just go to the pvp zone, at left part of it lot of khaffash slayer + bahri , so double dailies for dodge and evade bonuses available in same place for people who can do slayers , and the right part contains mostly khaffash of high maturities. Big Thawrs are close to center and at wave nearby.

Tilli

I think slayer is no good for a boss, boss should be a reward for killing em, something with more chance to get something better, maybe better loot :) all bosses ingame could give boosted loot and always profit as it costs to spawn em. Khaffash slayer is not a good boss as its so big damage, and just a regular mob, maybe something that has around same damage as ones in crater but higher hp and special attacks? Maybe has a higher chance to drop one of those zohoors for 10% laser, could also have boss for zenbag and that 20% laser item too, i am sure ppl would come there to farm the boss! Make it shared loot too!

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Isn't there like a khaffash king in the FnF instance after x kills?
What your asking for might allrdy be in game.

As for garanteed profit on a boss kill, you know that is never ever going to happen.

I see no need to destroy a good hunting spot in favor of bigger mobs again.

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I've looted zohoor from regular khaffash around the volcano and I only do the daily mirsal mission on them, I don't see how this is an issue and why we need a boss in the volcano when the slayers have recently been removed, this is just rehashing a previous topic tbh.

If you want to loot zenbaq then the Duhol regular maturities at snow mountain drop them which are probably a bit more of a challenge than khaffs.

It sounds like you really are asking for a normal khaffash with extra hp to try and force a hof. but if you cycle more ped on the regular mobs you will achieve this eventually anyway and loot more tinctures in the process.

Personally I think Toulan has enough "Bosses" for the size of the planet, and Dsec-9 is a good place to go for bigger bosses anyway.

Top Bottom