Toulan Mining loot not in demand.

Coilshot

There is not much demand for what miners find on Toulan and now also DSEC-9. I have ores and enmatter that I can't find buyers for. We need more desirable crafted items that use these resources. Or alternate BP's that can use them. Such as Basic Filters use Lyst and Oil, have a Toulan Basic filters that uses Sham sand and Nawa. Could do the same with Space Thrusters, Vehicle Repair kit, etc...

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hi all the toulan resources sell as they are all required for crafting, see Here

I think it is a bad time of year honestly as most people will be at the migration, plus everyone rushed from Toulan to try out the new area, so the economy has slowed down a bit

FireFist

Shop Owner
I agree with heidi, Migration has pulled a lot of ppl away from all planets, Toulan isn't the only planet having these issues. Also, everything in Toulan has a lot of good use just during these times we gotta be patient and vigilant due to slow times. But, I do agree we need some more variety imo :p ive stated this before but, so, much can be done in such sort periods of time. But, i do believe they're already working on these things. I'd love to see native vehicles, maybe some armors or armor plates? or both? just to get the whole range of craftables to fill all niches of crafters :p though idk if they're able to go that far but, in doing this more demand will come which in turn will flip the situation we're in. So, trickling it in waves would seem to be maybe best approach idk :p but, im sure they're already exploring these options for us :p

Last edited:

Coilshot

Yes, maybe more so now. But I have had this problem since before DESC-9 and the migration. All the resources may used in crafting, but there isn't a high enough demand. I know it doesn't seem like much, but the near 300 PED Toulan resources I have that I can't sell is nearly my weekly turn over. And listing in auction, not getting sold, those auction fees would add up to kill any profit.

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
yes that is the problem with the AH, if only it would let you set prices in pec as well as ped it would be much better and the stack sizes could be smaller on low MU items, but this is the same problem on other planets

Coilshot

yes that is the problem with the AH, if only it would let you set prices in pec as well as ped it would be much better and the stack sizes could be smaller on low MU items, but this is the same problem on other planets

Actually the AH used to be free. But I believe it was over crowded with small value listings. Changes there would help all around, But I don't see MA making changes there.

FireFist

Shop Owner
yea hopefully we can get a buy back program going for these things so, we can consolidate all the native loot in one place in a shop or something from those unable to sell things fast or in larger amounts. might help everyone time will tell though

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
We need localized versions of things that are in demand, modern weapon, amps, plates, armors likely based on armatrix series, even more thins added to the allready great number of mundane things, simply set, things that can be crafted that are so good that thers gonna be a markup, not just churning in tt.

Top Bottom