Toulan mob specific materials

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
bump for this week, some mats are dropping in low quanteties according to other players , i've been hunting qaffaz for 30 min and looted a few tails but no hides and nails.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Bump for this new week
I am looting some hides and tails from qaffaz, might have been a bit to quick this time ;)
Still very little amount tho.

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
This time Qaffaz is looting hide,tails, and rarely a nail right from the start. :thumbsup

Edit: Not sure what happened but went for lunch, logged back in and 50 min later 0 qaffaz hide , 8 tails and 0 nails.

Last edited:

Belenor

Mokhat jelly seems to drop very rarely. It is needed for the new mission with Nadira, many players around Guardian Village and many complain that it does not drop.

Coilshot

Drop rate on Mokhat Jelly is ZERO. I hunted hundreds of them and not ONE drop. Also picked up the daily "find Dog Tags" mission in same area. Those are also a ZERO drop rate. Even tried an old fashion relog....

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Drop rate on Mokhat Jelly is ZERO. I hunted hundreds of them and not ONE drop. Also picked up the daily "find Dog Tags" mission in same area. Those are also a ZERO drop rate. Even tried an old fashion relog....

Jelly is a rare drop, as such, it is... rare.
Also in the chat yesterday, someone else mentioned looting 12 in the day.
I also had my disciples finishing this "loot 20 jellies" in one weekend.

So yes, they are rare, but they do drop.

Hope this helps.
E~

Coilshot

Jelly is a rare drop, as such, it is... rare.
Also in the chat yesterday, someone else mentioned looting 12 in the day.
I also had my disciples finishing this "loot 20 jellies" in one weekend.

So yes, they are rare, but they do drop.

Hope this helps.
E~

Thanks for the reply. This is good information, as such it should be giving by the mission broker. Something like the Jelly is hard to get from them it might take a few days hunting.... This would be a fair warning. Not everyone has thousands of PED to cycle daily or even weekly. Hell sometimes I only have 100 to run the week. I did finally loot 2 Jelly from 1 Mokhat and ended up with 4 Dog Tags. That was after cycling about 80 of my 110 PED I had...

Top Bottom