Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It appears that Decca, being so distraught over not being able to be victorious over us, nor with locating the 3 Dark Mages, is planning yet another approach to draw you into her clutches (not me though because it seems she is somewhat fearful of me, and I learned recently that she can't touch me ... still looking into that). Goth said she has some master plan that includes both Mountain of Madness and Toulan (she has all but given up on Monria, but don't count that out as yet). Goth is working on being present at more of their meetings to get additional details, but this may take a bit of time.
I've always said not to underestimate Decca, her scheming is never at rest. Whatever this new master plan is, I have a feeling that it may be more complex than just unleashing waves of mobs at us at our locations. DEC has non-intrusive security watching over the Lotus Temple at Elara, as well as barriers around the DSEC9 portion of the map, but Mountain of Madness has Decca's name written all over it, and I wouldn't put it past her to employ some dark manipulative operation toward drawing in the lot of you in one form or another to do her bidding.
Question is ... how is she going to accomplish this master plan, and will we be ready to resist or fight back?
Event Begins | Friday, Nov 24th -- 19:00 Game Time
TOULAN MONTHLY EVENT | DETAILS
TOULAN MONTHLY EVENT | DETAILS
Event Ends | Sunday, Nov 26th -- Midnight or After
--- to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard
Location | Begins at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara and will expand across various locations on Toulan over the weekend
Yamato Warp Schedule will run on Thursday, Nov 23rd and Monday, Nov 27th due to the weekend-long Toulan event.
- The Toulan community and allies must unite once again to defeat shared loot mobs and protect the planet
- As a reminder, the 22 modified mob maturities will only ever appear during events
- The Lost Pages will drop from all mobs during an event and outside of an event, as well as from mining and crafting
- As learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, the mob attacks will commence at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara when she kicks off the event outside the East Gate
- --- she is calling on all Insians and allies to defend the village
- We also learned that following the initial attack, there is a full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan
Also a link to the Toulan Everything Guide ... the Toulan Shop Inventory Tool ... and the Toulan Directory
Here is a link to the Toulan Monthly Event | Event Mob Details & Locations
We warned you before to come fully prepared because the behavior of these unique 22 modified creatures is unpredictable. Many learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, that anyone stepping into the large aggro range of these mobs will trigger a full-on charge of all of the mobs at once, and it's not just one group of them. There are waves that include boss mobs, and then all 7 of the boss mobs in a row, one more deadly than the one before. When all 7 boss mobs are killed at this initial onslaught of chaos, the full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan begins for the remainder of the weekend.
However, there is an added segment to the end of the initial waves and bosses for about an hour or so ... it will keep you busy.
For full and complete details about this monthly event, there is an article in the Dec 2020 Virtualsense Quarterly magazine that breaks everything down.
- The Toulan Citizenship Mission is tied into the Toulan Monthly Event only.
- You need a NawaCore MK3 to be able to take the mission from NPC Haneen at the Citadel in the Information Booth.
- Here is a link to Nawa/NawaCore information.
- Only event mobs (including the mobs at the beginning wave activity at Guardian Village) will count toward points and progressing the mission.
- Event mobs are all shared loot mobs and your contribution will give points, you don't have to have the kill shot.
- You will not receive points from event mobs while in a team.
- After completing the Toulan Citizenship Mission you will receive the Toulan Born outfit, the free space travel benefit on the Yamato and ---
- --- eligible to do all current and future Toulan Born and Queen Nara's continued Citizenship missions taken from the Citizens Representative
- --- the Citizens Representative NPC is located just inside of the Guardian Village East Gate on the right
(these guys, and the other wave levels all charge at once when the first player breaches their aggro range, which is quite large)
AS ALWAYS -- "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "