Toulan Stable (133969, 93124)

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The Toulan Stable is currently being built. In this first phase of implementation, you are now able to access the Pet Center Manager.

Entropia 2014-12-10 22-33-23-23.jpg

It is located outside of Guardian Village, near the lake, and offers three possible options.

Pet Center Manager.jpg

The boosts shown above actually apply to the pet owner and not the actual pet. These boosts are acting in the same way as boosts provided by consumables, but they are only active if the pet is summoned and has reached the "Loved" affection level.

Note: If you wish to tame a creature on Planet Toulan, you will have to look for Tabtab Puny. Some can be found for example near Citadel (132635, 93905) or North-West of Pit North (135974, 93362). If you need a basic introduction on taming, please have a look here.

Thanks for visiting.

WangXiang

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Co-Mgr
I stumbled across the 'stable' last night, but I didn't try any of the boosters.

Do you know if a pet can provided more than one type of boost at a time?

I'll be trying it out tonight. :)

Miles

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The same pet cannot have two timed effects on it at the same time. You can apply a new effect to a pet that has already one activated but the new effect will then overwrite the old one.

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The stable is not yet built... But I have just started a website that will provide information on taming and my Toulan stable. Pretty much work in progress at the moment.

www.entropiapets.com

I plan to update and expand the content of this website progressively with the development of the taming system.

Your suggestions are welcome :)

Last edited:

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
A liitle bump.

Thank you very much to all of you who take advantage of the stable buffs.

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
I have updated my website with new content following VU 15.2 and Calypso Release 2015.1: new pets, passive effects, changes applied to stables, info regarding tamable creatures... and I have also added a 'Data' section.

http://www.entropiapets.com/

Your suggestions are welcome :)

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Changes have been applied to stables following Version Update 15.2.

These are the buffs currently proposed by the Pet Center Manager on Planet Toulan:

6640273_orig.jpg

In addition an Animal Essence extract facility is available. This utility extracts Animal Essence from any chosen pet, and this results in 1 to 3 containers of essence with a possibility of a rare variant. In this process the pet is definitely destroyed, so be careful to only use unwanted pets for this purpose.

527592.jpg

Last edited:

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The stable is up and running. Buffs are available.

A nice placeholder has been added. The stable is now the most welcoming one in the whole universe :)

Toulan Stable.jpg

Miles Stardust

VCAT Co-Mgr
So much better than floating terminals :cool:

I have a question - when you unlock a passive buff, does it persist when you sell or transfer the pet to another avatar?

Thanks
- and if you answered this on your website since I last checked, just post a link (it's a great site - check it out)

Miles

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The stable is up and running. I have updated the Pet Center Manager with the three following buffs:

Pet Center Management.jpg

Top Bottom