Toulan's Instances

FireFist

Shop Owner
First is today after the maintenance I figured id goto Qaydar Card instance since I bought the card form a shop instead of using misal tokens. Ran the instance and afterwards I noticed I had a card still in the inv. so, figured I'd run again since maybe i bought 2 cards? which i found unlikely but, hey never know sometimes >< = well I enter the instance and card still hasnt been removed. The power cells are being removed to enter just not the card itself unless this is something new you guys have added?
This is all the loot I received for that run

[Force]: FireFist opened a Loot Box
(container 1 of 3)
[Force]: FireFist received [Shrapnel] (12987)
[Force]: FireFist received [Animal Oil Residue] (485)
(container 2 of 3)
[Force]: FireFist received [Shrapnel] (13193)
[Force]: FireFist received [Mirsal Token] (22)
[Force]: FireFist received [Animal Oil Residue] (366)
(container 3 of 3)
[Force]: FireFist received [Mirsal Token] (29)
[Force]: FireFist received [Shrapnel] (11071)
[Force]: FireFist received [Animal Eye Oil] (111)
[Force]: FireFist received [Animal Oil Residue] (3)

Idk how this gets handled so, it can all be removed and resupply the ammo/decay for the run or leave it? idk also, the card i still have should i tt it? or give it to DME when shes online? if you have any quests pst me :p lol

Ok next ones if you guys havent recieved these from MA already here they are
Cuhof 01 issues
1. I had used a Cuhof Key 01 got about halfway through the instance and my internet cut out. had over 2.5hrs left on the timer and in 20min after losing internet it finally comes back and I sign back on and I lost my first attempt on the instance which then I finish the other 2 attempts just fine but, I feel if internet is lost you should be able to finish from where you left off? or something? either way lost all ammo and decay in that run because of 20 min of internet outage which even if the clock was still ticking i wouldve had plenty of time to finish. ><

2. This seemed to be more of something ppl already knew since they've been playing longer but, still I was gonig through another Cuhof Key 01 instance run finished my first 2 attempts and was about to join my last attempt and I couldn't enter it bugged and now this was due to im assuming close to maintenance time of reset maintenance had 55min til reset and takes me about 30-40min to finish an attempt figured I bust it out just right before time I needed to log off. well that wasn't the case and it would let me in. which I figured maybe was due to resetso, Ifigured id try again after the reset so, I started to leave the cave and grind somewhere else til then well as I started to exit it said I completed the "quest" and cleared out and that was that so, lost another attempt for odd reasons><

3. This one didn't happen to me but, im reporting it since it didn't seem the person reported it. They had a Cuhof key 01 and went to enter the instance via the team node to enter and it removed the key from their inv. and they couldn't enter the instance since you gotta use the NPC to enter via the key I believe? either way they ended up having to go buy another key to end up entering the instance.

Alrighty thats all I have as far as that instance.

now there is an odd thing in Nahal Tower as you leave the shops you tend to fall through the floor upon exiting since loading hasn't happened? I assume the reason for this is the "door/barrier" used maybe helps load while inside? idk but, seems to happen everytime

Top Bottom