Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi all,
I am just leaving a little note here, i am making a playlist of the musics DJ Izzy was playing on his shows.
It may not be 100% accurate, but i made it with my heart, and people helped and i think he will love it.
I and and who that want to join be at fort argus, saturday (tommorrow) calypso, 21.00 EU time, time of his show. 2 hours show.

He played it in public, so i thought it should be public.
Decided to post here as not everyone still ingame/timezone/ and stuffs, its a one lifetime opportunity, and dont want anyone who cares to miss out, and regret.
You dont have to come, and its absolutely fine, no hard feeling, i mean it ; but just like his show, you can "tune in, sit back and enjoy the show".

Just enjoy and remember, the songs will bring you back your own personal memories associated to when you listen to him.

It will be a youtube playlist, ill post the link here a bit earlier we start, and again in planet chats on time.
If you cant make it, the playlist will still be there so, you can still make it in your very own way .
Also an adblocker will help, because youtube.

NOTE. Izz built his fair share of the foundations around the rebirth of Monria, and wrote history ever after in EU. This is now the time to give him this little thing back, in your own way, with your heart.

Stay safe everyone, E.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Im missing a piece to this pussle, can you elaborate what this is about ?

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom