TT Armor

anthonymorris

Hey guys,

I have been on Toulan for about a week and I would like to give some insight on the armor you guys have in the TT. I’m a crafter that crafts alot of armors, weapons, and just about anything you can find that the average player will need on their journey throughout the EU. I specialize in from the day one noob armor to the more sought after craftable (L) sets that Arkadia has to offer like Cetus & Aquila.

When I got to your planet I did what I always do get every TT items I could so I would have a set. I was however disappointed when I saw the TT armor set you guys provided for your new players. I will explain;
See your TT armor set is the lowest in stats, durability & to boot its (L) why all 3? While most of the time you get gut punched on one or the other a (L) set with good durability bad stats or an UL armor with bad durability and bad stats. You guys however did a double gut punch to the noob you give them an armor set with bad durability, bad stats, & (L) which means it needs to be replaced more often and at 15.6ped a set that just a little much for the noob to get a hold of considering the armor breaks much faster with a lower durability.

I know this is a new planet and you guys try new things out and while people will buy a set I highly doubt they will buy a second set when it breaks in less than a week. Some players like me will be like me and buy it to say OOOOO look at my new shinny thing and hang it in the closet. But for practical use it just does not hold any value. If you want keep the durability at 500 fine (one of the lowest in the game) but make it UL where we can repair it. I personally think this would be a bad idea, why? How many people go hunting or even own a set of Pioneer which has 8 points of protection compared to your 4, same durability as your set but its UL(repairable) it cost more TT wise but they can say because its UL.
The only other armor sets that have a worse protection is Cheap A$$ armor(C) with 3.5 and Settler with 3.5 but both of them are UL sets and the Cheap A$$ is customizable that’s why people buy it so they can make a cool customized set to wear as show not as protection. On my home planet Arkadia Corvus is the lowest durability set we have @ 1000 and the protection is 15points that’s almost 4x as much as you’re set. Musca which is our (L) TT set is only 8points of protection (double your protection) but it is 10500 on durability cost 40 ped but the perception is you get more bang for your buck(PED).

As far as the design WOW, WOW, WOW you nailed it very, very good design love the way it looks gives the wearer a sense of pride like look at my eye candy. What I would do is either raise the durability to a reasonable rate like the Musca 10500 or make it an UL set. But to have it be the worst armor set to own in the EU I think will not do well for Repeat sales. And how you make money is on repeat sales I know this as my shop on Arkadia does very well when I’m able to keep it stocked with items seems I have good deals lol.

But that is my 2 pecs worth of knowledge I don’t mean any disrespect just offering a little feedback. And I wish you luck on your bp drops as Arkadia seems to have stalled on dropping bps for its items whether it is (L) or (UL) they say MA controls that so GL on this part of your planet. As a crafter I try to support my planet by crafting its bps, but I find it hard to be able to support a planet that I can’t even get the bps to craft its items. But MA will give your crafters alot of their “universal” bps lol.

Top Bottom