Twitch Streams | How To Set Up Your Forum Thread

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This Twitch Steams sub-forum was created so that players can start a thread for their Twitch Streams and let us know when they are streaming on Monria, DSEC-9 or Toulan. You can find a current list of Twitch Streamers here.

Twitch Streams Guidelines
  • anyone with a Twitch Stream account, please create your own thread here
  • title your thread like this --> Twitch Stream | your name
  • use your thread title name in your first post to hyper-link your Twitch site
  • ----- Example: Twitch Stream | Toecutter
  • the hyper-links on text seem to work best
  • type your text, highlight your text, click on the link icon in the 3rd box over at the top of your post, paste in your URL, click insert, and you should be good to go
  • you must use --> http:// <-- in your URL address for it to work properly
  • use this thread for all general discussion
  • any questions or discussions pertaining to a particular Twitch Streamer, use their official thread

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Meow!

I wanted to create my thread but it says I don't have the permissions required or whatever to start a new thread in this section of the forum :rolleyes:

That doesn't seem right Angel, you should not be restricted from creating a thread. I'll look into it. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I've added a streaming module to the forum and both @Angel Of Shadows and @toecutter have been added and should be streaming here whenever they are online :)

Let me know if there are any problems with it.

Ant

Fantastic, this is going to be brilliant, love it. :thumbsup:thumbsup <-- that's a 2 thumbs upper :D

I should be posting, I'm on the Yamato in travel. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ok I must look in to this asap! and to figure it out how to link it...

one question... I am all over EU, so will that be problem if i link here but stream from other planets? :/

Hi Von --> cool that you will set up your Twitch Stream with us, the more the merrier. :wavinghands

Anhithe has the Twitch Stream module set up so that only Entropia Universe streams will show. Any other games that are streamed will not show up, so you're good to go, it's not a problem. :D

Sholle Von Cartiz

Hi Von --> cool that you will set up your Twitch Stream with us, the more the merrier. :wavinghands

Anhithe has the Twitch Stream module set up so that only Entropia Universe streams will show. Any other games that are streamed will not show up, so you're good to go, it's not a problem. :D

any other games are not problem, because I play ONLY Entropia Universe :), my question was is it problem if I stream from other planets? like sometimes I am on Arkadia or Calypso...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
any other games are not problem, because I play ONLY Entropia Universe :), my question was is it problem if I stream from other planets? like sometimes I am on Arkadia or Calypso...

No, it's not a problem Von, that's what I was saying. :p

Whether you stream on Monria, Arkadia, Calypso, the Training Grounds, makes no difference, it will show up and it's ok that it shows up, so no worries my dear. :aok

Have fun and we'll be able to see you stream from anywhere in the universe. :D

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team

No problem at all :)

Only our Monria streamers will show up on the side panel when live though and you are one of them! Eventually once we have enough I will only show Monria streamers here (wherever you stream) because I want to support our community first and foremost.

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
JUST A REMINDER ... we have many players who have created threads in this section of the forum and have given the link to their Twitch Streams ... pop in on them once in a while to see what they're up to ... and a warm welcome to the latest addition of our Twitch Streamers goes to Arwen.

If anyone is interested in creating their own Twitch Stream thread, follow the instructions in the first post. If you are new to the forum, your first 5 or so posts will need to be moderated and you won't be able to post a link, but I'll keep an eye out if you should create a thread and fix it for you.

Ethan

Twitch Stream | E3thos

I will be streaming the event on Saturday and Sunday

00000-Recovered.png

Top Bottom