Typos in CUHOF Daily Missions broker dialogue

Jalia

Mission broker is called "CUHOF Daily Missions", located at CUHOF Caves: [Planet Toulan, 136322, 93284, 263, Waypoint]

1. Hunt 100 Mokhat Cuhof (Daily) dialogue (my highlights on words with issues):
    1661045566746.png
    • "affraid" should be "afraid"
    • "aquire" should be "acquire"
    • "INSERTNAMENawaCore" should be the name of the agent, presumably
    • "city" should be "City", consistent with the previous sentence.
  2. Hunt 100 Khaffash Cuhof (Daily) dialogue (my highlights on words with issues):
    1661046099938.png
    • "affraid" should be "afraid"
    • "aquire" should be "acquire"
    • "Nawacore" should be "NawaCore", consistent with the previous sentence
      • NawaCore should be followed by the word "upgrade", consistent with the Mokhat dialogue
  3. Hunt 100 Duhol Cuhof (Daily) dialogue (my highlights on words with issues):
    1661046419313.png
    • "Nawacore" should be "NawaCore", consistent with the previous sentence
      • NawaCore should be followed by the word "upgrade", consistent with the Mokhat dialogue

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for sharing this info, I'm sure when Kendra sees it she will make note and put the changes in. However, it will take a VU in order to do the updates, and it's already too late for the coming VU.

Also, I am moving your post to the Toulan Suggestions/Feedback section as these are cosmetic changes and not actually a bug.

Jalia

Thank you for sharing this info, I'm sure when Kendra sees it she will make note and put the changes in. However, it will take a VU in order to do the updates, and it's already too late for the coming VU.

Also, I am moving your post to the Toulan Suggestions/Feedback section as these are cosmetic changes and not actually a bug.

Thank you and noted for future :) I wasn't sure where else to put it - I'm glad there's a home for these!

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Thanks for spotting that Jalia
I'll sort that out ASAP :)

Top Bottom