Uber gun suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

seboas

Hello all.
Great success Virtualsense team achieved in a ~year is remarkable. That's mostly due to high work ethic and good calculated ideas (specially with new armors).
Armors tailored for ubers therefore only missing One thing and that would be a weapon.

When we have unique armors almost everywhere and plates, I don't see an issue with guns as well-although I agree there should be some limitating factor involved (don't want to burst that bubble with super high MU gun trend).

Personally I believe long ranged weapon of 100+base dps (min 100 lvl weapon-BLP maybe?) will be most suited to go for.
Many dedicated players are leveling up nicely, specially with codex and that would only make them more focused on long term goals.

Obtainability: Some long grind missions of Monria/DSEC/Toulan mobs where min. 3,5million peds should be cycled.
Usability: Knowing MA, this should be avatar bound or planet bound.

Cheers

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Its a great idea, from what ive gathered so far, weapons are hard to have allowed, but as you say, it could be a long upgrade mission, maybe with up to 10 intervals of gun upgrade along the way, or maybe just a tinture treatment.

seboas

If there would be incremental upgrade missions along the way there is no chance this would get approved by MA and I approve this. Market can become way too saturated with UL guns that way (not everyone can get what they want-also tons of lower guns ingame already, so no point for mid weapon here). Think we all want healthy market. Should be just ONE end prize and should be good for amount of peds you cycle.
Don't get too cought up in this discussion, since it's pointless and is merely just suggestion for Ant to see and think through.
It all depends of Ant, how will this be presented to MA and what stats rifle would have.
Cheers

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Per OP's request, this thread is being closed to further discussion and left as a suggestion for Ant to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom