Useful Crafting Website/Wiki--Bob The Builder

Javen W. Tesla

Hello,

For those that haven't heard of this website or new to the game please see this website for crafting info. If you want to know what a component is used in for crafting or what components an item needs to be crafted you can look them up here. It is fairly up-to-date, but as always please double check before committing large peds to a craft.

Bob The Builder

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
After I fixed the link for you and responded to your PM where I thanked you for posting this link, I forgot to come back here and say thanks too. Useful information is always a good thing to have handy, so thanks Tesla. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Yes, the Bob the Builder site comes in very handy for when you are going to do a larger crafting run. It lets you see what you need for an item AND, also what else you can build with the materials. This comes in especially handy when you are buying materials to craft with and get a butt ton of them to keep the price down to know what else you can craft with them so you can cycle the peds easier.

The owner of the site seems to update it pretty frequently as well, which is good. Nothing sadder than a 'once useful' site that has been abandoned a few years ago.

sluggo

Top Bottom