Valar of the Net

Netvalar

Ignorant Netvalar here to spend time on the moon could be a year could be a decade most definitely won't be a century.

Been to the tropics of the rocks landed on the Island (bored quickly and left) Never did travel to the past what a shame. Just realized I missed Cy in my travels through space wonder how I did that.

Been a member of 2 different Soc's but my play style is not well suited for that. I will play and be active for a few weeks then slowly fade away for months at a time (just long enough for people to forget who I am). While suddenly being active once more for short spurts of time.

Tried out mining, done a bit of hunting played an instance or 3 maybe more. Joined a team here and there for fun, though for some reason I enjoy crafting so much more.

Saw a banner someplace for the Monria daily crafting mission and had to travel to the moon to check it out. Something caught my attention so quickly and what a surprise it was. Monria chat was active with more then just spam, in fact there were actual conversations taking place. Pinched myself hard double checked the computer and yep still playing Entropia. Must have been an odd day? So I calmed my heart and left it alone. Low and behold the next night it happened again, this time they were talking sweat circles and helping new arrivals. Well after getting back from the hospital due to heart failure I once again chocked this up as a rarity it has happened on other planets for short periods of time right???????

Couple of days went by in RL, got a chance to log in and do the daily once more. I watched the chat channel and it was silent. Finally this is what Entropia has been about though I did miss some of those spam notices but nice not to see them. Almost finished with my 500 crafting mission when someone says "Hello Monria", My heart started palpitating, I was breathing hard what do I do? There is noone here to respond I know lets just be quiet yep that is what we should do. Instead I found myself saying "Hola, whats up".

By my 5th log in finished my goal and had 9 welding wire BP to take back to Calypso. After all that is where my sweat supply is. Organized my stash and left some BP I don't plan to use crafted the WW and hopped into my Quad to head back to the moon. So new week now and I was curious would the chat still be active? Couldn't be and willingness to help new arrivals, naw not this time? I will let you imagine what my answers to those 2 questions were.

Now I have decided to make Monria the moon my new home, as such had to join the forum and really take an in depth look at what is happening. And I looooove it. Not only does this Management team ROCK!!! But the community of players ROOOCCCCKKKK!!! even more.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That was just AWESOME Net, just frickin' AWESOME. We have already had an exchange in PM about "where do I know you from" ... and my hunch was right that our paths crossed back in 2013 at another forum and it was related to writing and publishing a magazine. See, you're not as forgettable as you think you are. ;)

Welcome to the Moon and definitely to the forum. It really nice running into you again, and I'm glad you're here. As I mentioned in our PM, perhaps we'll get to work together on something in the future, because as slow and steady as we go, we have a really nice road map ahead of us, and we won't be shy about tapping into the talent of the Moon community. I have always said that the EU players are a wealth of magic, and we just need to catch the wave.

Really glad you're here. :clap

Netvalar

My rituals to "Gurathnaka" must not have been completed properly in 2014 for memories to still exist I knew the eater of dreams would let me down one of these days. Must find a new cult to join maybe one of the old ones instead just means a new set of robes to buy and new rituals to learn

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Netvatar :hi
a big shiny Welcome to Monria and the Forum...It's lovely to see a fresh opinion of someone new's experience when they arrive on the moon, and it's even better when it so positive :D

We are so lucky with the community we have here :)

I think its something to do with the moon's gravitational pull, it seems to be constantly positive, and the lunatic factor makes it attract mainly positive which makes it completely messed up
But this anomaly seems to be why all the lunatics love it!!! :happydance

Crazy :) :hi

See you in game :)
Kendra:clap

Netvalar

There I was spending years comfortable in my exploring of the universe at large, minding my own business. (Well OK the trolls and spammers were worth ignoring makes it easy to mind your own business.) Once in a while helping out with a team of hunters for one reason or another. Sporadically buying WW BP from AH or the rare individual across space with a few. Earning a few pecs here and there from MU. A calling came upon me with the sight of a banner (as already mentioned above) and I found myself on Monria.

Shortly after my arrival I met up with an ambitious young native (Knight) wanting to start a buying service. Being the ignorant kind hearted soul I am I decided to help him out. Little did I know this would lead to hard work on my part and a new venture of exporting to other planets? Now of course I have to learn a new trade as well in regards to placing orders and importing required ingredients not found on the moon.

Now I need a name for this venture so if you are reading this please give me an idea to fill my ignorant mind with!!!@

New York Rose

Good gosh you write well..DME I think this needs to be moved to a blog (I have no idea what one is specifically) mine is more of a 'players experience' I believe.

I am interested in next chapter to unfold Netvalor! :ecstatic:cheers2

Netvalar

yes while writing this I thought of starting a blog on the subject. Well now then I started by taking my introduction here and turning it into a cthulu based introduction. Tried to keep as much of what I wrote here as possible in the process. Also did my best to keep to Cthulu aspects not based on the moons current story line.

http://monria.com/forum/index.php?blogs/arrival-of-netvalar-part-1.34/

Last edited:

Netvalar

WOW time just seems so different when you are in constant motion. I thought it had been 2 months turns out it had been a bit over 3 months. Took today off from catching up on other projects and can I say the Team and Community still ROCKS!!!!!!!

Now to admit how bad bad bad a person I am I should have took a few minutes back when to contact a few people let them know what was happening. I see Knight has been gone for 3 months (OUCH). I also had a partner on 1 of my other projects and now have no partner there, alas my fault.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
WOW time just seems so different when you are in constant motion. I thought it had been 2 months turns out it had been a bit over 3 months. Took today off from catching up on other projects and can I say the Team and Community still ROCKS!!!!!!!

Now to admit how bad bad bad a person I am I should have took a few minutes back when to contact a few people let them know what was happening. I see Knight has been gone for 3 months (OUCH). I also had a partner on 1 of my other projects and now have no partner there, alas my fault.
are you an astronaut? ;)

Top Bottom