Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Virtualsense Space Travel Associates Program was launched on Monday, October 5th and provides extra warp services during weekdays in addition to the regular Yamato Warp Service on Fridays and Sundays. Initially, both Deatz and Priest were members of the VS Space Travel Associates Program, but at the end of 2020, real life put more demands on Priest's time and he is no longer able to continue providing this additional service. Deatz will continue with the service, but he will be reorganizing his time schedule.
This extra warp service will facilitate more opportunities to travel our Monria or Toulan communities during weekdays at reduced rates. We appreciate Deatz stepping up to provide these additional warp services to accommodate the need for our community members to travel during the week when the Yamato service isn't running.
Deatz manages the Starfinder XXIX Warp Crew.
Here is the current fee schedule that applies only to the designated weekday schedule:
- (fee to be determined)
- --- Monrian/Toulan Born / Monria/Toulan Booth, Shop & Apt Owners / Yamato VIPs with the free space travel benefit
- (fee to be determined) -- all others
- fee covers the entire travel route once determined
- special requests and/or other planet stops can be made for an additional fee (to be determined)
- Monrian/Toulan Born will also receive an ongoing 10% discount for On-Demand VIP Warps
- --- this pertains to the normal rates and not during the already discounted weekday schedule rates
- this service advertises in the in-game trade channels -- PM them to be added before each warp
- weekday schedules will be added to this post once sorted
- --- Deatz may provide warp services on Saturday during his designated route times as listed below
- travel route and times to be determined based on needs of the community - will be added when available
For a time, there was quite the fluctuation in both the availability and markup of Generic Fuse prices and if this should continue to be an issue, then it may have an effect on travel fees in the future. If any fees are affected, it will be reported in this section, but also in all mediums that Deatz uses to communicate with passengers, such as Discord.