Welcome to the Forum

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the forum Orbit ... I've seen you for a while when you've been at DSEC Forensics during your adventures, and I'm glad it's been going well for you. We do have quite the amazing community, and happy that you've discovered that. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hay Orbit :)

Welcome to the Forum :hi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aloha and may Lootius be with you all !:)

Aloha, and welcome to the forum that serves both Monria and Toulan ... and this means that each location has its own ruler. :p

On Monria, we advance the lore of H.P. Lovecraft, and expand upon the Cthulhu mythology with our own developing storyline, so therefore, Cthulhu is the ruler over Monria. And as far as Toulan goes, it's an Arabian-themed planet with a very rich history and a very interesting lore depth. Last Aug 19th when we took over Toulan, we revealed that HM Queen Nara had returned to lead her people, and it was discovered that there was a Stranger in the midst using Dark Nawa to cause chaos.

So, what does this all mean? That Lootius has no place on Monria or Toulan because they have their own rulers. His birth place was on Planet Calypso, and he can stay there because he has no power over anything, and his voodoo magic juju doesn't work. :no

Anyway, it's always nice to meet new people, and Monria and Toulan have amazing communities that are very friendly and helpful. We are about to reveal the beginning of how Monria and Toulan are connected in lore with the June VU, so stay tuned.

There is a lot of information at this forum relating to both Monria and Toulan, but we also have a community membership that can help answer any questions you have.

Welcome, and perhaps we'll meet up in game one of these days. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi there! This is my first forum post. I'm a proud Monrian born hunter :jumpclap

YAY !!! :jumpclap ... be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit here ... and eventually get to Toulan so you can do the mission from Nadira at the Guardian Village (Where's My Pants) so you can get your Monrian Born pants.

N1x

YAY !!! :jumpclap ... be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit here ... and eventually get to Toulan so you can do the mission from Nadira at the Guardian Village (Where's My Pants) so you can get your Monrian Born pants.

Thanks again, I've just registered on the related forum post for space travel.
And yes the pants :laughing2 Next week I can fo to Toulan by this space travel service and take it :thumbsup

WolfStar

Hi everyone.
I just started my adventure with the game. Born on Monria. My avatar name Jared WolfStar Moonheimer.
Got problem at beginning. I buyed Platinium starter pack and for 25 dollars Ammo Refill packs, but I recived mail with information that I have Ammo pack for 100 dollars. When I logged there is no expanded avatar build, so I logged out, make ticket to Support and waiting. How long it takes for them to respond?
Have a good time.
WolfStar

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey WolfStar :hi ... Welcome as a Monrian Born and to our forum where you will find a lot of information about all 3 of our locations, but feel free to ask questions here, in the game, or on our Virtualsense Discord (link below) ...

I read your beginning blog post and responded there, but decided to move my post content here so you can keep your blog consistent with your adventures ...

Nice start to your game blog WolfStar ... may I suggest that you bookmark the following for when you visit our locations to help navigate them ... ShadowDragonV put them together to help the community and visitors to our locations ...

As a Monrian Born, you are also eligible to do the Toulan Born beginner mission chain, Planet Toulan being one of the locations we develop, but also, if you haven't done it yet, we implemented a new player beginners mission chain in the 3rd map section at DSEC-9 called Mountain of Madness ... following is the link to how to get to DSEC-9 from Monria, and ultimately to Mountain of Madness ... ShadowDragonV also put this helpful guide together ...

Here is a link to that beginner mission chain with all of the steps that Fire DBug Fly put together as a guide ...

As mentioned above, if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them here, in the game, or on our Virtualsense Discord ...

LapeSnape

Hi all... Im new born in Monria. Full avatar nickname UltraSonic DeltaAce LapeSnape.

I was a bit observing Hub area and got a mission for mining. Its maybe a some system mistake as I got only one probe (0.05 ped) which one even not enough for the drop. In Thules I got some but I used all to finish a mission.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi all... Im new born in Monria. Full avatar nickname UltraSonic DeltaAce LapeSnape.

I was a bit observing Hub area and got a mission for mining. Its maybe a some system mistake as I got only one probe (0.05 ped) which one even not enough for the drop. In Thule I got some but I used all to finish a mission.

Welcome :hi ... we've had quite a few new Monrian Borns lately and happy to see you all. If you haven't seen the information in the Monrian Born Program to learn what your benefits are as a Monrian Born, please do that as soon as you can. There are helpful links in the post as well that will help you navigate our 3 locations.

If you are doing the 11 beginner missions on Monria, then be sure to check the individual threads on each mission in that chain to make it easier to complete because a couple of them are a bit tricky. There are graphics and extra instructions to help.

Also, be sure to get to the Mountain of Madness at DSEC-9 to do the new player mission chain where you get items and ammo and it opens up other missions. Go to Navigating DSEC-9 from Monria to the Mountain of Madness to get to this mission chain.

Once you have reached the Mountain of Madness and the Stranger NPC which is close to the entry, then be sure to go to the thread at the forum and follow the step-by-step instructions to complete this mission chain - A Stranger in the Woods - it's very helpful.

You can always ask questions here or in the game in our Monria and Toulan chat channels, the instructions for how to set those up are in the Monrian Born Program post, and be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit when you can.

Top Bottom