Welcome to the Forum

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If you're new to the Monria Forum, please introduce yourself and stay a while, because there is plenty of helpful information. We are huge on community, but we're also huge on fun. It's not uncommon to find us out and about and engaged in some activity or another, even sweat circles. :p

I come from the Dark side of the Moon, but it's all an Enigma.

You'll just have to hang around for a while to see where I take you. :D

KrazySmitty

Space Cadet
well this really don't fit here and I couldn't find a place to put it but anybody who wants to add me on Facebook, I can handle another 2400+ friends so by all means add me just search my name or KrzySmitty Smith :clap and I like this one 2 :havingamoment

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello ryzen, and welcome to Monria. You said you are a "new player" and arrived from Calypso, but does that mean you have been a player for a while and just new to the Moon, or an actual new player born on Calypso?

At any rate, nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing you about. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello there
i come back to monria
its time for doing some missions here...

Sounds like a plan, I'm going to log into the game right now and give you a starter kit, that should help. :)

souledg

Hi,

The first time to go to Monrina. It's a beautiful place with great music. The member is so friendly.

I hope I will be strong with Monrina community.

Monrina is a great community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden Dune

Hello everyone!

Started with the game yesterday, when I heard about the game economy I got realy exited to give in a try so here Iam. Iam a Monria original ahahahaha (born here). Im just learning about the game so take it easy, cya!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome GD ... I think you're doing fine so far, and as long as you keep the Monria chat channel active and ask questions there while in the game, you will get a lot of help from our awesome community.

Also, be sure to continue exploring the forum because there is a lot of information here that will help you and most likely answer some of your questions. Like I mentioned to you, this game has a steep learning curve, so it will take a while to become familiar with things and to determine what is the best direction for you with regard to game profession. Really take the time to absorb as much information as possible because it will help you tremendously to navigate the game.

First order of business though is to read that post I gave you the link to on how our Monrian Born Program works. You'll have a greater understanding of what it means to be Monrian Born. :)

Zagyz

Hello hello everybody !!! I m a knew member of MONRIA, good energy and cheers .

P.S : My Full Name in the game is "The Survivalist Zagyz" .

Top Bottom