What am I doing here?!?

Cici Coci Hunter

I was "re"born on Calypso 7th of April THIS year 2016!! but on my very first day I met with my mentor and come to study to Monria. I feel blessed!
To be honest some kind of weird accident happened on my genomes or DNA or what:), it was mixed up or turned out something else, its led to only my hair color and my eyes the same. Even my gender changed, which first time shocked me, couldn't spoke with anyone about it, later on kinda enjoyed the aesthetic experience what cause if I looked in the mirror, but still feel ashamed if I touch myself. Probably or hopefully not causing any other mental issues to me this gender swap as I practiced in my previous life some martial arts developed by women, so I think my Yin, feminine side was quiet good always. I just wishes the same for the people who will meet with me in the future its not causing problem them if sometimes the Yang side turning out too much and I acting badass. Being on the Moon it's very calm for my periods! And its pretty alright I don't feel the urge to run after girls! I am still feel myself a bit weaker than before but my dexterity is already a way more better, so I think I'm on a good path... (I am pretty sure I am not homosexual, but not even hetero... is it possible to be Asexual? Am I really turned into a sexless angelic creature??? oh I can't bother with it I am soooo happy in this very present moment, sorry, laters....)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Oh well, i guess you alright.. Im pretty sure @sluggo wears bras sometimes to match his swim trunk too, so no shame.

For the rest, ew, if you feel like you lost something and stop going toilets for poo-poo id say you turned into angelic creature, time will tell.
Keep this so very happy, welcome and enjoy the moon. You fit.

-E-

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I hear you, public toilets just looks like the canteen, forget about it.
Ew yeah, when we says mining loots can be crap....

Still its pleasant, you will enjoy your stay :hi

Top Bottom