What is a proper MU for items to sell??

Woulfear Runt

Good morning all, not wanting to hijack anyone's thread with my question. After spending 5+ weeks on Caly I have a bunch of mats and ores I want to sell. So two questions I have. 1st, what is a proper MU for said items? and 2nd, where is a good location to advertise said items and quantities? I luv our AH but when you only have 8 to 9 pages of items it does not inspire. Then their is the fees for the items not sold. And I hate to just TT the stuff. Sorry for being so long winded but am still trying to find me sea legs when it comes to the in's and out's of EU in general. Thank you for my 2 cents : )

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Sell for whatever you can sell it for.
The monriatrade channel is a good place, and occasionally in the monria channel as well. By occasionally I mean, don't spam the channel.

if you get an apartment you can sell out of that, then are a 'shop owner' and will get a place in the forum to advertise your wares.

Also, I buy ores / enmats and some mob loots as well to sell in my store. I don't pay a huge MU on them because I resell to Monrians and try to keep my prices reasonable as well. I can't sell Geezerium for 105 percent if I bought it from you for 106 type of thing.

sluggo

Woulfear Runt

Sell for whatever you can sell it for.
The monriatrade channel is a good place, and occasionally in the monria channel as well. By occasionally I mean, don't spam the channel.

if you get an apartment you can sell out of that, then are a 'shop owner' and will get a place in the forum to advertise your wares.

Also, I buy ores / enmats and some mob loots as well to sell in my store. I don't pay a huge MU on them because I resell to Monrians and try to keep my prices reasonable as well. I can't sell Geezerium for 105 percent if I bought it from you for 106 type of thing.

sluggo
ty Sluggo, as for geezerium is it not as rare as gold. : )

Top Bottom