Yamato and Crew in mysteries of space...(part II) Unreachable

John Strike X3

That feeling when u cruising with MS all relaxed in TG watching big bbq of cosmic horror, rep crew working hard and loves all those ww fumes,:flexmuscle i mean skills. And than all of the sudden MA starts to troll...

10dd61034b.jpg

Unreachable??? Seriously????? o_O:laugh

Screw it we are out of here... Nah just kidding :D But it looks so cool :bronco:
83083643b1.jpg

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well, glitches in the matrix happen now and then, I've had my own experiences, but I find that it's not constant. I think it's one of those Quantum Mechanic Physics things where velocity meets resistance and chaos ensues. I have no idea what I just said, but it sounded like a plausible explanation. :D

I love picture storytelling, and I hope more in the community will pick it up, because there are so many crazy experiences on the Moon and in our space travels that just deserve a prominent place in our recorded Moon Asylum history books. :thumbsup

John Strike X3

Well, glitches in the matrix happen now and then, I've had my own experiences, but I find that it's not constant. I think it's one of those Quantum Mechanic Physics things where velocity meets resistance and chaos ensues. I have no idea what I just said, but it sounded like a plausible explanation. :D

I love picture storytelling, and I hope more in the community will pick it up, because there are so many crazy experiences on the Moon and in our space travels that just deserve a prominent place in our recorded Moon Asylum history books. :thumbsup

Well i think you are actually right since Quantum fluctuation is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space :D But we are good just have to be careful not to damage flux capacitor (warp drive) or Anhithe will spank us :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well i think you are actually right since Quantum fluctuation is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space :D But we are good just have to be careful not to damage flux capacitor (warp drive) or Anhithe will spank us :D

Excellent response there Strike, never expected to actually see a Quantum expansion. :D

Top Bottom