Yamato Repair Run | Every Monday from 12:00 - 16:00 Game Time

Kingu

Monria Volunteer Mentor
Monria Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Hello to the whole Monria comunity and visitors.

I will start do Regular repair runs every monday starting the upcoming monday 9/4... 2018
To avoid confusions .. Strt date is 9th of april... or April 9th.. 2018..
This will be done every monday from 12.00-1600 game time..
( to see ingame time press U and look in system chat)

Make sure you are signed up on Yamato guestlist if you want to be joining any of the planed runs
If you are not registerd on guest list that can be done here
Monria Space Travel Program / Sign-up List

If you should need RK-5 or welding wire, possibly both most of the shops on monria will be able to serv you :)

Hope to se as many as possible on the runs :)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I need to be at Monria ATM or You can pick me from another planet? I have needed tools ;)
You have to be at Monria for any of our repair runs with the Yamato because the pilot takes the ship directly to the training grounds near the Moon and there are no warps involved. The repair runs always begin from Monria.

Kingu

Monria Volunteer Mentor
Monria Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for answering DME :) Had a day offline now.. but as a small side note also to all that wish to join the repair runs.. As stated i am in no possition to do warp for pick up any crew aor anything.. AND if you are on Monria and wish to join, then you must teleport up to Monria Space station.. and from there up to Yamato..

Should you wish to join from other planets its always and option to open space map, see where Yamato is.. fly toward it. make sure you cross server line Yamato is in, then log of and back in and you will revive on Yamato as long as you are signed up on guestlist and have been added ;)

Top Bottom