Zeraf shin and thigh guards

Darkos

it has been almost a month since the first zeraf armor was discoverred, but we havent found any shin or thigh guards yet. so im thinking this might be a bug or its just not activated yet?

i relly love the look of the new armor but feel like im looking like hobo not wearing the shins and thighs ;)

Darkos

Im sorry to keep bringing up the zeraf armor. But Ezio was so kind to point out to me that in the toulan blueprint book there is a Space for zeraf helmet and zeraf thighs blueprints. And Helmet is allready looted on khaffash so i think it might be a mistake maybe? ;)

Or anyone tried crafting armor up here?

Thank you.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Darkos, a hobo?

i relly love the look of the new armor but feel like im looking like hobo not wearing the shins and thighs ;)

What makes you think it's the clown armor? :p

I have a feeling they will appear after next update, but might need to try crafting some armor....

Miles

Darkos

What makes you think it's the clown armor? :p

I have a feeling they will appear after next update, but might need to try crafting some armor....

Miles

lol clown armor?

But about the blueprints, does it make sense to you that helmet and thigh guard should be crafted. Unless maybe some UL version of these armors are to be found in crafting in the future.

Darko :p

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
lol clown armor?

But about the blueprints, does it make sense to you that helmet and thigh guard should be crafted. Unless maybe some UL version of these armors are to be found in crafting in the future.

Darko :p

No - and I've looted a helmet - but...

No armor BP's are available from the Toulan Tech (and mine are all in Caly storage) so no probing for now. I still think the missing parts remain stuck in some mob's loot table. Problem is, it's summer and who knows when MA will do anything. Start Eomon Migration and go on vacation is one pretty reliable MA routine.

Will we have any updates during the summer?

Miles

clown = mismatched :)

Top Bottom