• there are still 3 Monria Apartments left to discover

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey, how can I get the prize? :)

Sorry, Anhithe has been extremely busy and was in game late last night looking for prize winners. However, I've talked with him and we're going to be meeting in game so he can pass prizes to me to distribute. We will do this today as soon as possible.

This will most likely be the practice going forward so distribution of prizes aren't delayed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Pillzy

Yamato Pilot
This ticket event is getting irritating. It seems like only new players are getting tickets after just getting to the moon and people who have been hunting them from the start and getting nothing.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This ticket event is getting irritating. It seems like only new players are getting tickets after just getting to the moon and people who have been hunting them from the start and getting nothing.

Maybe it's just players you don't know? There are quite a few older players who have won tickets. The first one that was won (#19) was from Roni, and he's a long-time player in EU. Same as for some others.

The tickets are a rare loot, and random, so it's anyone's game. It's unfortunate that you haven't found one yet Pillzy, and if it's too frustrating for you after all this time Hon, then perhaps step back from it a little before trying again? I wish I could give you better news, but I know there are others who have been trying a long time too without getting a ticket.

Hang in there. :)

Pillzy

Yamato Pilot
Yeah I think I needed a break so I got the new dlc for fallout 4. Its awesome may play more of it tomorrow after work as well.

Top Bottom