Monria Event | Shogg & Yog Want Independence

Jo Brazil

Oh, Surprises? *wonders what Ant and DME have up their sleeves this time* Ok, getting ready to do a weapons check, ammo loadout, and such... 2 hours left till it starts! WOOT! gonna Kick some YOG BUTT!

Woulfear Runt

Hey all, don't know if the system is having an issue or if its an abundance of people logging in..But major trouble logging in. Will continue to log in : (

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey all, don't know if the system is having an issue or if its an abundance of people logging in..But major trouble logging in. Will continue to log in : (

Sent you a PM Woulf, it's not the system. ;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thought I would share a few pics of where the party is happening right now. People are busy hunting or mining because of the event, but perhaps in between they might want to take a break to experience our Aerial Independence Day party platform designed and built by Oberon NightSeer.

We are inviting our usual suspect community members to have the experience, because there's a very special surprise that you just wouldn't expect. In the meantime, here are a few pics as a teaser.

DJ-Drifter-IndyDay.jpg DJ-Drifter-IndyDay-2.jpg DJ-Rosa-DJ-Booth.jpg AerialIndyDay.jpg

AerialIndayDay-3.jpg AerialIndyDay-4.jpg AerialIndayDay-5.jpgObiesAnti-GravityChair.jpgPumpkinPoleDancing.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just wanted to pop in here to thank everyone for the great time yesterday. As always, the community was amazingly nuts, and I think that's what makes us a likable destination. Our lunatic community makes sure they welcome everyone in the most proper fashion possible --> by being out there -- off the wall -- one taco short of a combination platter -- and basically proving that we run the Moon asylum with everything that says --> we got the right stuff.

It's a shame that more weren't available to have the after event Aerial Independence Day experience with a sweet little surprise at the end. Except for those who already had the experience, it was definitely something not expected, and a means to continue our after event party in a new location.

I know I posted a few photos of Oberon NightSeer's fantastic aerial platform, but I have plenty more, and enough footage to make a nice little video of our after event partying last night. Oberon is truly the EU Wizard with his incredible creations, and has been doing them off and on for about 9 years. Many people have raved about his aerial platforms over the years, and we are fortunate enough to have his creative brilliance on the Moon.

The aerial platform is on lock down right now, but we can consider opening it up for special occasions. Obie was going to take it down after the event, but Anhithe wants to keep it in place because it's an ideal location for parties with the DJ Booth and VIP lounge, as well as an enormous dance floor with an amazing grid design. I think Obie may have outdone himself this time with the fun factor, and especially one feature in particular -- he nailed it.

And just as a point of reference, the aerial platform in no way interferes with game-play whatsoever.

I will be back later to post the winner results from the event once I get them from Anhithe. After the results are posted, the prizes will be given out either by Anhithe, or another Monria staff member.

Thanks again for participating in our event, and we hope you enjoyed yourself.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What Obe has done is truly amazing. Never in all my years of EU have i seen or experienced anything remotley close to that. Its breath taking every time :p love it . And the event its self was amazing also. Seems everyone had a blast. I know i did. :D and as an added bonus got the opertunity to help someone new to boot:clap

Glad you enjoyed yourself Raine, and thank you for everything you did to help with the event logistics, especially with helping to get Rosa set for her DJ session, it's appreciated.

Also want to thank you for stepping in last night and taking on a new player of one hour that was having a bit of a challenge. I had a chat with him as well because not knowing any different, he picked up something on the ground that Obie had placed there briefly because of something he was doing. The person graciously returned it because it was an honest action, and because of that gesture, Obie gave him some presents.

I got together with him as well and gave him the Monria starter kit, but added a bit extra because of his genuine nature and enthusiasm about learning the game. He said it was like nothing else he had experienced, even in that short hour, and wanted to know more, so I think you have your work cut out for you Raine, but I know you've got it well in hand.

This community is simply the best. :clap

RosaRaine Buns

Yet again Monria had another great event. Had a lot of fun. Thank you again for letting me Dj and a big thank you to DME for going on air with me. :interview

Now to Obe. Thanks for killing me when I was up in the sky jamming and when I was out screen. I see how it is , take me down when I'm not looking lol. :paddle

Looking forward to the next one .
Gratz to all the winners .:clap:clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am working on the winner results and will publish it in the second post of this thread when it's finished.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have published the winner results in the 2nd post that I had reserved and I am now getting into the game to meet up with Anhithe to see if we can give out the prizes if people are available.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Good Job everyone who won. It's amazing how fickle the mining can be some times. With all the people dropping bombs all over the place that I seen and not one hit of Maladrite, wow.

Best part is that everyone had fun, that's what really counts.

sluggo

Top Bottom