Gunner's Goods now open

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I purchased the Cthulhu Tower shop #6 from Max earlier today. (Thanks Max!) It is now open for business. I am stocking mainly crafting materials and pets, although there are some other goodies in there as well if you look around. It is a bit dark in there atm, so if anyone knows where I can purchase some Nello Ceiling Lamps, please let me know. There are currently none on any of the Auction Houses.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations on the shop Gunner. Catch up with Nasty in game and he'll send you an invite to the Shop Owners chat channel if you're interested. You should also have access to the private Shop Owners forum as well but I'll double check that to make sure.

I will check out the shop a bit later, but I think I know where I can get you a few Nallo Lamps. :D

Let us know if you need anything else. :)

mastermesh

haven't been on the moon in a while. Which pets are in stock in the shop? Been doing some pet shopping around the pet shops here on Calypso and they all don't have what I'm looking for.

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
haven't been on the moon in a while. Which pets are in stock in the shop? Been doing some pet shopping around the pet shops here on Calypso and they all don't have what I'm looking for.

No unusual pets... yet. but here is a list of what is currently in stock:

Paneleon
Chirin Dragon
Eudorian Devil
Bristlehog
Corinthian Kanin
Kitty
Nusul
Mei Hua Quan
Green Leprechaun
Rover
Lofven Papoo
Arret
Tabtab
Cornundacauda

All pets are level 1

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I have several people to thank for helping me set up my store:

Max - for selling me the store :)
DME - for getting me together with Max, donating a few items to help me get started, and being an all-around awesome person.
Oberon Nightseer - for solving my lighting problem.
Legends - for sharing his store owner knowledge and making several great suggestions for my store.
Ant - for making Monria shine again
The wonderful Monrian community in general for making me feel welcome.

Thank you all!

Last edited:

Legends

Hey Gunner! :hi

I'm glad you're doing a shop for materials and resources on Monria, with the crafting daily mission here, I think there's a lot of potential in that area and I'm sure you can have a lot of fun with it :cheer

I hope that the ideas I shared with you earlier will end up working out well in your shop, I don't think it's being done anywhere, I've visited almost every shop in the Universe and haven't seen it yet :aok

If you are looking for furniture or decorations, just hit me up, I got tons, all kinds of it :security

Keep me posted on your progress!

Legends

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I love how our community members take care of each other, and ... shame on me Legends for forgetting to give you your Shop Owner banner ... fixed. :p

I think you're going to do great Gunner, and with the insight and help from other Shop Owners and the community, I think it's going to be just as beneficial to everyone as the other shops are.

You opened your shop just in time ... I will be going shopping before Saturday's event. :D

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
Sorry it's taken me awhile to get to this. Been stupid busy IRL.

Ant gave me some counters and stuff to help me start my shop. If you need some let me know I have extra's. Saw some Nallo's today on caly auction if you are interested still.

Good luck with the shop and as previously stated we are all here to help! Monria is the ONLY place in EU where we look out for each other and not try to poach each other's business. We are very tight knit! Shop Owners chat is always open don't hesitate to ask for advice or anything else. Welcome to our community brother!

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Sorry it's taken me awhile to get to this. Been stupid busy IRL.

Ant gave me some counters and stuff to help me start my shop. If you need some let me know I have extra's. Saw some Nallo's today on caly auction if you are interested still.

Good luck with the shop and as previously stated we are all here to help! Monria is the ONLY place in EU where we look out for each other and not try to poach each other's business. We are very tight knit! Shop Owners chat is always open don't hesitate to ask for advice or anything else. Welcome to our community brother!

Thank you, good sir! I could use an extra counter or two if they are still available. I really appreciate how helpful and supportive you and the rest of the community have been. Thank you so much!

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
Don't call me Sir soldier, I worked for a living hooah?

I'll get those to you next time I see you bro. What I'll do is give you all that I have and you can just pay it forward with the extra's next time we get a new addition :)

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Don't call me Sir soldier, I worked for a living hooah?

I'll get those to you next time I see you bro. What I'll do is give you all that I have and you can just pay it forward with the extra's next time we get a new addition :)

Thank you, Sergeant! Sounds like a great plan. I'll meet with you when we can.

Top Bottom