Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
my full name is Kolyan Kolya Raider
in this chat Kolya
I was born Monria

i am online
In Game

Ok, thank you for using English, it's appreciated, and I will log into the game quick to meet you at DSEC Forensics. :)

badbltch

Hello everyone. My in game name is bad bb bltch (with a L). I am a Monrian born, started yesterday. I met a few members online. And was informed to join the forums. Thank you!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello everyone. My in game name is bad bb bltch (with a L). I am a Monrian born, started yesterday. I met a few members online. And was informed to join the forums. Thank you!

I will log into the game now and meet you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you a starter kit. I will only be in briefly because I'm in the middle of some Monria work, so hope to see you there so we don't miss each other.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey all,

My ingame name is Maurice Darkoon Rising. I am Monrian born and its awesome to find a great community like this so they help people

I guess that answers my question as to whether you're Monrian Born or not, so I'll get into the game to meet you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you a starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey all,

My ingame name is Maurice Darkoon Rising. I am Monrian born and its awesome to find a great community like this so they help people

By the way, how did you hear about Monria and what kind of community we were, we're always curious about that and whether it was from some advertisement somewhere, or word of mouth. :)

ohh i was playing on youtube and saw this game. Looked very interesting so i googled for more info and checked couple planets but i saw this one was pretty cool not as big as caly but a very nice community so i picked monria

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I have updated the first post with the changes in our Monria Sweat Buying Program ... please take the time to become familiar with how things will work effective today, June 1, 2018.

Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello.im new here and i want to join this program

Welcome to Monria ... you will need to edit your post and give us your full in-game name please, but in the meantime, I will try to catch up with you in the game to give you a starter kit. Also, please follow the links in the first post of this thread for additional information, especially the Space Travel Program to sign up for your free travel benefit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... the first post in this thread has been updated at the bottom with an Alert about the beginner mission that is entitled --> "Craft on Monria" <-- because it doesn't update the mission properly once the item has been crafted.

PAG

Hi,
My full in-game name Andrew PAG Smart. DarkMoonEnigma, thanks for the given starter kit, it will be very useful.

Could you specify the time when you are usually in the game and you would be convenient to buy my sweat.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi,
My full in-game name Andrew PAG Smart. DarkMoonEnigma, thanks for the given starter kit, it will be very useful.

Could you specify the time when you are usually in the game and you would be convenient to buy my sweat.

I'll be signing into the game shortly but only briefly, so if you're in the game now and have sweat to buy, meet me at DSEC Forensics in about 5 minutes. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm in the game, I took out my first thousand sweat from unhappy little animals :)

LOL ... first time I heard sometime describe it as that. I'm with you in the game now, so all good. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello everybody,
My name is Luis and my avatar full name is: Looter Baam Space.
I have some experience, I hope to have fun with you

Welcome to Monria ... I will try to catch up with you in the game to give you a starter kit today. :)

Top Bottom