Back Open for Business!

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
Sorry for the absence folks. I ran into some stuff IRL with my business that required immediate and absolute attention. I have been back the last few weeks seeing how my work schedule would play into my ability to run the shop. I am pleased to announce that after some testing I will be able to run the shop full time again.

In my absence, Sith took over the ArMatrix gun market. Since my return we have chatted and have decided we will pool our efforts so that we can cover the majority of needs right here in the hub. Sith will be doing ArMatrix guns 0-45 and I will be doing the higher level guns and Blades. It makes sense doing it that way as I know way more about blades and can really get some nice dps/eco gear in there for my customers. I will also be doing all mining equipment and enhancers.

These will be the mainstays of my stock.
  • ArMatrix Pistols and Rifles 50 and higher
  • ArMatrix Blades 0-65
  • ArMatrix Extenders, Amps
  • Other weapon amps
  • All enhancers
  • Mining Amps (Calypso and Arkadia) and a small backup supply of D-Class in case Sith runs out
  • Mining Finders (Calypso and Arkadia and Monrian)
  • Mining tools (Excavators, Refiners)
  • Space Thrusters and repair tools ( small backup supply to TKoE Shop and Sith's)
In the meantime, I have to adjust the layout a bit to cater to the new stock. Will be experimenting with different layout and figure out what works. Stay tuned!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Really happy to hear this, and I'm sure the community will be grateful for the service.

Looking forward to seeing how everything progresses.

Welcome back Nadty. :)

VeNgeNcE

AWESOMESAUCE !!!! No more trolling the AH on caly and paying transport fees to get BC-70 and BP-65 anymore. Might also be looking for some longblades in the LB-45 range too. Glad to see there will be options again.

Additionally if you happen to get the BPs for the new melee attachments (durability 90 and such) would be nice to see some of those surface.

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
AWESOMESAUCE !!!! No more trolling the AH on caly and paying transport fees to get BC-70 and BP-65 anymore. Might also be looking for some longblades in the LB-45 range too. Glad to see there will be options again.

Additionally if you happen to get the BPs for the new melee attachments (durability 90 and such) would be nice to see some of those surface.

I will be working on that for sure. I have a good solid supplier of those bp's. Still working on getting the stock levels up. I have had a lot of requests for damage enhancers so I was grinding cp for those output amps. Looted 1800 ped worth throughout my iron lol. Now I am working on getting everything all shnazzy for yall :p

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
Sounds good! Look forward to finding new mining supplies :)

Got those TM4's priced for you OB. They have moved. They are now on the upper shelf above where I stock the small mining amps. All those green tables down the left side now stock weapon enhancers :) Also, check out the shelves at the very back. They have depth enhancers! Some of my best finds have been extremely deep where no one can go ;)

VeNgeNcE

I will be working on that for sure. I have a good solid supplier of those bp's. Still working on getting the stock levels up. I have had a lot of requests for damage enhancers so I was grinding cp for those output amps. Looted 1800 ped worth throughout my iron lol. Now I am working on getting everything all shnazzy for yall :p

I'll make sure to hit you up for output amp components. I get a lot of them off the shub. Been heading down to caly to sell them on AH but knowing there is a buyer on Monria now will save me some hassle.

oddbunny

Got those TM4's priced for you OB. They have moved. They are now on the upper shelf above where I stock the small mining amps. All those green tables down the left side now stock weapon enhancers :) Also, check out the shelves at the very back. They have depth enhancers! Some of my best finds have been extremely deep where no one can go ;)

Depth enhancers are my friends. Amps are meanies though on this rock lol.
Place them in the ceiling so I have to struggle to buy them :laughing2
Look forward to seeing the new wares :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am SO glad you're back Nasty, but I truly understand what you had to deal with in real life. I'm sure that was a challenge, but I know you to be a trooper and get through the muck and mire when you need to. Perseverance is a well-admired quality, and in the end, it generally pays off.

It's also nice to see that you and Sith are working together with regard to weapons and perhaps other stock. Evy's shop is pretty well stocked with weapons, mining gear and enhancers, so there are always options. We want to support all of our active shop owners and those who sell out of shopkeepers from their apartments, and I hope that we will be able to get more shop owners to either become active or sell their shops to someone who really wants to contribute to the community.

Welcome back my dear friend. :)

Top Bottom