Gonna try to boost economy a little in monria "Now in Toulan"

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi, I am not playing as much anymore, so I have bought some AUD.

The thing I want to do is to try to boost the economy a little in monria "i am in toulan doing this now", so my plan is to use the revenue from the AUD pay for the mu on the looted things i buy.

I will buy at random time’s, I will use Toulan trade chanal or be around Guardian Village.

* For the moment, the things i buy, go to the TT machine.

This thread is mostly here to keep track on how much i have bought.

Hope this make some diffrence.

Edit:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buying When i have Revenue:
Animal Eye oil 101%
Animal Muscle oil 101%
10 pec of orange paint 500%

"And when i feel extra nice, i will buy 100 bottle of vibrant sweat for 20 pec :)"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owned AUD: 85

Total TT value Bought: 2420,77 PED

Total paid MU: 40.51PED

Last edited:

Tataio Spitfire misho

Sold some stuff and bought more AUD's, from 34 AUD, i now have 48 AUD, will be able to buy more loot ^^

And after some advise from good friend's in the game, i made some peds free, to stash the bought loot, to sell cheaper to get a little of the mu back so i can buy more loot for 102%.

So, the Animal muscle oil i buy for 102%, will be sold for 100.5%-101.5% so i can have some Little mu back to buy at 102% agien faster :)

Last edited:

Tataio Spitfire misho

I have some time to kill while traying to find Sellers in monria trade channal, so i sweat. so i will take the sweat, sell it. use the from that. Combine the Revenue from the AUDs and the peds from the sweat to buy more animal muscle oil.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have some time to kill while traying to find Sellers in monria trade channal, so i sweat. so i will take the sweat, sell it. use the from that. Combine the Revenue from the AUDs and the peds from the sweat to buy more animal muscle oil.

As long as the sweat isn't sold to active Monrian Borns selling sweat to me during their 90 days in the sweat buying program ... but they should know better based on the program rules. :)

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi all, i am back. have 60 AUD instead of 48.

Gonna stop buying Muscle oil, take to much time to find Sellers.

So, gonna buy Eye oil or Thyroid oil. Question is,what do you guys Think of a good price? I am thinking of 101% for Eye oil, or if i buy Thyroid oil, 101% for it to? Think Eye oil and Thyroid oil is easier to buy i Think, thats why i go for it instead.

Hope everyone is doing okay :)

Tataio Spitfire misho

Bought 5 more AUD, so have a total of 65 AUD :)

I gonna move my operation to Toulan, now that Monria and Toulan is in partnership :)

Gonna try to find some item to buy on toulan to help boost economy there, will take some research on what, will write when i found the item, but intill i do, i still buy animal eye oil for 101%, but in Toulan :)

Hope this help :)

Top Bottom