Kill 100 Thawr (Repeatable) Snow Stretch

emma

Anyone know a place with small Thawr? I only found the big ones.. Alpha to Stalker/Prowler 1346, 915

Neil Stockton

Same here, I TP'd all around the planet and couldn't find any youngs. However, their stats are over at entropiaplanets so I assume they existed somewhere at some point.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
The original spawn of Thawrs was much lower maturity - Young to Dom mostly.

Then it got jacked way up - Guardian to Stalker.

Since the last VU it is more balanced maturities - still up to Stalkers but not so many Old Alpha and up as before. Also some Duhols mixed in.

I like it best now - single mob spawns are boring and artificial feeling, and they're not too many Stalkers (the only ones I can't handle). Duhols have a repeatable mission, too.

Cheers,
Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hmm, but to big for me to do them allone.
Need those hides :(

They are slow to collect - a lower level spawn of Thawrs somewhere would surely speed up the process.

:)

p.s. I am saving all my hides - I've only found one Kaffash texture BP(L) so far.

bjorn

Stage 3 1000 kills Thawr

Reward is Shortblades 4.88 ped or Heavy Melee Weapons 4.88 ped or Power fist 4.88 ped

NPC- Shahron (134420,92152)

bjorn

Anyone know a place with small Thawr? I only found the big ones.. Alpha to Stalker/Prowler 1346, 915

There is now wave events starting every 7 minute with smallest Thawr Old. Wave 2 is with Stalkers and Prowlers.
I believe there are 3 waves and wave 4 is boss.

JaK

I dont see a chance at the next lvl of thawr looks as if 3500 kills is the highest mission for them... would love a confirmation from an Toulan Official.. for now I guess I move to another mob till I get missions for Thawr :(

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
I dont see a chance at the next lvl of thawr looks as if 3500 kills is the highest mission for them... would love a confirmation from an Toulan Official.. for now I guess I move to another mob till I get missions for Thawr :(

At the moment, only the Quwa Challenge, and the daily missions are for Thawr, more Thawr action coming in future updates.

Thank you for your valued feedback JaK.

Top Bottom