Tale of Toulan, episode 2

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
“As Qumran grew older and weaker, he spent more and more time in his sickbed – leaving the Mages free to exploit the Astrolabe and use its power to strengthen the Narians. Since they themselves could control the Narians, the Mages wanted to make them into the masters between the two races, doing away with the Insian monarchy and turning the people into slaves.

“As the violence in the streets turned into civil war, with the Narians quickly and efficiently putting the Insians into chains, the Safians finally saw fit to intervene. It's no coincidence that you've heard very little tell of these magical creatures, for the Safians are as secretive as they are powerful. These nigh-on perfect beings have called Toulan's moon their home for centuries, and have always distanced themselves from the politics of the planet. With Qumran dying, though, and the balance of Nawa at risk, the Safians called upon me to work with the sultan to use Safian knowledge and write new laws into the Book.

“Once these changes were sealed with whispered words from Qumran's lips, the Mages' powers were rendered useless. The three warlocks quickly went into hiding, not wanting to bring any more Safian attention to themselves. The changes to the Book also took the Narians out of our world and sealed them behind a veil, effectively putting them and their influence into another dimension. The balance of Toulan was set right again.

“Qumran left us not long after, what's more leaving the great nation he created at the mercy of a handful of powerful tribes, who squabbled over borders and trade. And the Book of Laws stayed with me, waiting for its new master who could once again make of Toulan a glorious realm.”

Fenix2009

stop with these stupid stories when Toulan population of 4 persons who do not leave the Temple or to sunbathe, Toulan great void in space. a shame.

Danoclese

stop with these stupid stories when Toulan population of 4 persons who do not leave the Temple or to sunbathe, Toulan great void in space. a shame.

Wow, that is just so totally ignorant and mean-spirited of you to say something like that. Indeed, on so many different levels as well. This planet is still in beta and there's a lot of tweaking yet to be done, I would imagine. Why don't you try to be a little more constructive in your comments (ie. Stop with all this negativity! If you don't have any better ideas, then better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool rather than to open it and remove all doubt)

Nor Alien

Wow, that is just so totally ignorant and mean-spirited of you to say something like that. Indeed, on so many different levels as well. This planet is still in beta and there's a lot of tweaking yet to be done, I would imagine. Why don't you try to be a little more constructive in your comments (ie. Stop with all this negativity! If you don't have any better ideas, then better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool rather than to open it and remove all doubt)

Normally I would avoid people like that, but I have to agree fully with this post!!

On topic, sweet story! Thank you and keep them coming! :eek:

Svarog

Maybe you should start leaving the temple more often to see other people. I come to hunt on Toulan every week and had been at the temple only once, on the launch day.

Cutter

Maybe you should start leaving the temple more often to see other people. I come to hunt on Toulan every week and had been at the temple only once, on the launch day.

Yeah,, what he said,, I may not come every week.. but at least once a month I pay a visit to check on things and watch the progress.

The Story needs to be told.. We need to hear it all.. To better understand the world and our place in it.

Top Bottom