Graduation rewards?

Yoghurt

Do we know if it posible to Graduate on Toulan? and what are the rewards? Is the armor UL?

Thank you,

Yoghurt

Yoghurt

Thank you for your swift reply.

Really like Toulan. Very good looking and immersive. Would be awesome to have flying carpets or similar.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to new content.

Yoghurt

slide

My friend tried to graduate at Toulan today. He could system message "Could not execute."
We will be wait future updates :)

Noorie

Disciple Armor - Rifi Armor ME

Hi

Мy friend specialy came yesterday to graduate here on Toulan.

She received 7 pieces of some nicely looking UL armor called Rifi Armor ME + 2 pieces Adj. Pixie.

Really impressive isn't it :p

Disciple Armor.jpg

Disciple Armor Look.jpg

The stats of the Rifi Armor ME are the same as Adj. Pixie

P.S.
If you get an error "Cannot execute" during the graduation process, be sure you move to solid spot (not in water etc) and try to relog. It will bring back the mentor rating window and the graduate button.

Regards,
Noor

Last edited:

Derik LaPierre

Bug in getting Armour.

A few days ago I graduated on Toulan and only got the 2 pieces of adj pixie set. I created a ticket with MindArk. They are probably working on it, but I wanted to mention it in this thread to document the bug.

Graduation Reward

A few days ago I graduated on Toulan and only got the 2 pieces of adj pixie set. I created a ticket with MindArk. They are probably working on it, but I wanted to mention it in this thread to document the bug.

Have they gotten back to you the same thing happened to me.

Top Bottom