Beladcom Official
Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.2
June 24th 2014
New-Coming-JellyMan (1).jpg

New Content:

• New Mob: Mokhat
Name: Mokhat

Type: Jeef mutant

Description: An Insian-at heart with gelatinous body; the clear, amniotic aspect of his skin allows him to retain Nawa energy longer, which is how he survives the region's harsh environments. The Mokhat can be dangerous when he feels threatened, and emits Nawa glows from his viscus.

• Introducing New Lines of Clothing.
  • New Textures Blueprints.
  • New mobs Hide for several mobs that can be Refined into mobs Leather.

Fixes:

• Technician glowing appearance fixed.
  • Rocks and Vegetation fixes.
  • Various terrain optimization.
  • Balancing adjustments.
  • Several mobs spawners adjusted density for easier traveling.

Known Issues:

• Specific bush type is glitched, due to heavy Nawa exposure to its roots.
  • Stats issue with Mirath Rifle Set :
    - Mirath Sharp Shot
    - Mirath Long Shot
    - Mirath Fatal Shot
  • New Clothing and Texture Blueprints not dropping.
for website pic.jpg

Last edited:

Agis

More Known Issues

Mirah Fatal shot , Sharp shot and Long Shot are all identical in stats ? - seems the range is bugged also.

emma

May I ask.. the new line of clothes.. is it for NPC's only? Are they beeing to be looted or crafted? The technicians dont have any toulan specific clothes or textures BP's.

And.. I'm at around 900 clicks with generic leather textures today (no BP lotted till yet, no caly ones, no L ones nothing), and know an avatar who is atm clicking a clothes BP, but still no new discovery. Is it posible to loot an toulan clothes or texture BP now?

Neil Stockton

May I ask.. the new line of clothes.. is it for NPC's only? Are they beeing to be looted or crafted? The technicians dont have any toulan specific clothes or textures BP's.

And.. I'm at around 900 clicks with generic leather textures today (no BP lotted till yet, no caly ones, no L ones nothing), and know an avatar who is atm clicking a clothes BP, but still no new discovery. Is it posible to loot an toulan clothes or texture BP now?

Same question here, 1500 clicks on clothes and textures, no BPs at all so far. We know they're craftable, since there are slots for them in the BP book. I assume Toulan is set to only drop Toulan BPs, which can result in a LOT of clicks per BP... also we may just need to burn through enough clicks to "prime the pump".

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Emma and Neil, thank you for your valued feedback, we are looking into Garment and Texture BPs, to be fixed in next week's patch.

More Known Issues

Mirah Fatal shot , Sharp shot and Long Shot are all identical in stats ? - seems the range is bugged also.

Agis, thanks for the feedback, the stats for Mirath Rifle line is indeed bugged now, to be fixed in next week's patch.

emma

Seems no toulan mob specific hides are dropping.
Tryed Tabab, Qaffaz and Sunjoq.

All in all very disapointing that so much of this update did not happen.

Thats for Greenleaf and me the second time we tryed on textures and clothes. I'm rather not inclined to come back next week and try if it worked this time. It's a lot trouble to take peds and get material to the planet to make a run.

Is there a chance this can be corrected more soon? MA did mini updates when bugs where found in the past..
Pretty please?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Emma, thanks for your valued continuous input, we're looking into the mobs hides, to be fixed in the patch of next week.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Top Bottom