Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.7

Toulan Genie

Administrator
Guardian village1.jpg

Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.7
Sep 22 2015

New Content:

. New Beginner Experience Quest Chain :

After new players reach the Guardian Village, NPC Bahar will lead on the extension of the new player experience.

. New NPC Ahlan at The Citadel, welcomes planet arrivals from space and directs them towards Salam to being the new player quest chain.

Ahlan.jpg

. Added NPC Attribute Token Trader at the Nawa Reactor of Al-Nahar City.

. New Public Event Organizer at [131912, 91611]

. New Quwa Challenges at NPC Moftah in the Guardian Village.
  • Quwa Challenge For TabTab
  • Quwa Challenge For Bahri
  • Quwa Challenge For Mokhat
  • Quwa Challenge For Jeef Zajer
  • Quwa Challenge For Caboria

. New Action Figure Rewards for all Quwa Challenges.

. New Daily Missions at NPC Aziz the fisherman at the docks of Guardian Village.
  • Daily Mission For TabTab
  • Daily Mission For Bahri
  • Daily Mission For Mokhat
  • Daily Mission For Thawr
  • Daily Mission For Dahhar

. New Wave Spawner :
  • Wave Spawner (TabTab Playground) at [132260, 94171]

. New Lootable Weapons :
  • Carbine_Sahra_MK8 (L)
  • Carbine_Sahra_MK9 (L)
  • Carbine_Sahra_MK10 (L)
  • Pistol_Salafa G7 (L)
  • Pistol_Salafa G8 (L)
  • Pistol_Salafa G9 (L)
  • Pistol_Salafa G10 (L)
  • Shayeb S40 (L)
  • Shayeb S45 (L)
  • Shayeb S50 (L)
  • Shayeb S55 (L)
  • Hilqa Knife M5 (L)
  • Hilqa Knife M6 (L)
  • Hilqa Knife M7 (L)
  • Hilqa Knife M8 (L)
  • Jamjoon Annihilation JA-1 (L)
  • Jamjoon Wipeout JW-1(L)
  • Jamjoon Masascre JM-1 (L)
  • Sword_Ophidian Blade M5 (L)
  • Sword_Ophidian Blade M6 (L)
  • Sword_Ophidian Blade M7 (L)
  • Sword_Ophidian Blade M8 (L)

. New Lootable Armor :
  • Sada Armor (L)
  • Haris Armor (L)

. New Mobs Loot :
  • Mokhat Hand
  • Mokhat Organ
  • Statues for each Wave Spawner Boss

. Added Lootable Dominax Original Whips
. Added Lootable MindForce Items

Fixes :

• Fixed Wave Spawners Time Out Extended to 3 Minutes.
  • Fixed Wave Spawners, reduced mobs density.
  • Fixed Wave Spawners terrain, added visible borders.
  • Fixed Mob Sunjoq Unreachable issues.
  • Fixed Duhol Quwa Challenge broken Stage 2, now working normally.
  • Fixed Reciepe for Sunburst Texture Blueprint.
  • Fixed Recipe for Yashib Texture Blueprint.
  • Fixed Jeef Qaher Hide loot issue, now Dropping in Loot.

Known Issues :

• NPC Aziz Daily Missions not working (Fixed)
  • NPC Ahlan at The Citadel not working (Fixed)
  • NPC Moftah Quwa Challenges Giver not working (Fixed)
  • NPC Attribute Token Trader at Al-Nahar City Nawa Reactor not working (Fixed)
  • Duhol Quwa Challenge Stage 2, gets abandoned after completing mission (To Be Fixed In Upcoming Patch and those who finished Stage 2 will be able to continue to Stage 3 normally)
  • Daily Mission (Hunt 100 Khaffash) , is not repeatable. (To Be Fixed In Upcoming Patch)

Event.jpgAttribuit.jpg

Last edited:

Darkos

wow nice update :) but the new NPCs dont Work, and azis the fisherman dont have any of the new daily missions.
But tabtab wave Works fine, and thats gonna be alot of fun. The Boss is hilarious i love that you gave him pants to Wear ;) Hopefully we will be enough there later to kill him (lvl 88)

thanks

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
wow nice update :) but the new NPCs dont Work, and azis the fisherman dont have any of the new daily missions.

Some of the missions are not working and have been added in the (Known Issues) of the release notes.
We are working on the fix, to be added to next week patch.

Still no Jeef Qaher Hides dropping :/
Entropia Universe time: 2015-09-22 18:30:16

We'll look into Jeef Qaher Hide to be dropped in loot.

Thanks Emma and Darkos, keep the valued feedback coming.

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Kaffash Daily does not renew for me. It's been this way for a while, not sure if I reported it before.

Error 2015-09-21 12-28-58.jpg

Cheers,
Miles

bjorn

Dukol mission

Thanks for fixing this mission stage 2. I will go there to see if its working now.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
No Trees?

Snow Stretch and Pit North (maybe more, but at least those two) lost all of their trees. Is this intentional?

Cheers,
Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Snow Stretch and Pit North (maybe more, but at least those two) lost all of their trees. Is this intentional?

There has been terrain and vegetation optimization, with additional optimization coming in next week patch.

Thanks Miles, we look forward to your valued feedback on performance and upcoming patch fixes.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
There has been terrain and vegetation optimization, with additional optimization coming in next week patch.

Thanks Miles, we look forward to your valued feedback on performance and upcoming patch fixes.

Thanks for confirming that I'm not not loosing my mind :)

I personally like the starker Pit North, but Snow Stretch feels overexposed.

I am glad that your are working on optimizing performance. I've noticed that areas that seems most demanding from a rendering standpoint (the Temple, Nahar City) were not the ones that put the hurt on my graphics card. I haven't been monitoring that for a while, but I'll see I notice a difference.

Thank you,
Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
All new missions are now working correctly.

- NPC Ahlan, at The Citadel.
- New Beginner Experience chain from NPC Bahar at The Guardian Village.
- Quwa Challenges, NPC Moftah at The Guardian Village.
- Daily Missions, NPC Aziz at the docks of The Guardian Village.

Known issues to be fixed with upcoming patch:
- Mission (Hunt 100 Khaffash) , is not repeatable.
- Duhol Quwa Challenge get abandoned after completing stage 2

Last edited:

Caro

missions are going great so far, a few times there are missing quest markers, but there is one mission that is nearly impossible to finish. "Swimming Statues", the mission where we need to find 4 statues in the Dam water. There's only a marker for the last 2 statues. So we basically have to scout the entire place. Been at it for a few hours, but could really need a waypoint or something. This is hurting my head

Caro

There's a few bugs in the mission chain, but the most detrimental one has to be for the "Swimming Statues" Mission. statue 3 and 4 are marked on the map, but number 1 and 2 are not. so that means scouring the entire Dam waters looking for them. Still can't locate them all. So is there a waypoint or something that is missing? can we have the coordinates?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
for the "Swimming Statues" Mission. statue 3 and 4 are marked on the map, but number 1 and 2 are not.

This is actually intentional, NPC Marah explains the whereabouts of each statue, the challenge is to find them based on her clues.
Thank you Caro for your valued input on the beginners mission chain, your feedback directly empowers our development, keep it coming.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
For some players the beginners mission chain stops after returning to The Guardian Village and talking to NPC Hakim, this happens only to players who have finished Hakim's mission Pre-VU (it was "Find Al-Nahar City" and now switched to "Legends of The Snow Mountain" so you'll see it marked as Completed in your Mission Log).

You can easily bypass the issue now, Hakim's objective only directs you to NPC Qais, you can continue the mission chain normally by going to NPC Qais at [134283, 93679]

The fix for Hakim is coming with next week's patch.

Last edited:

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
I killed Jallad but did not get a statue. Are we supposed to loot a statue each time a boss is killed?

Top Bottom