Toulan Genie

Administrator
Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.8.1
Dec 15 2015

Kenda.jpg

New Content :

. New Pet : Karmoosh Lateef
. New Taming Karmoosh Lateef Mission, NPC Kenda [134419, 96690]
. Adjusted the playlist of Toulan's Official Soundtrack by International Composer Tareq Al-Naser, the music is now non-zone specific, playing across the entire planet.

Fixes :

. Bedaya Armor (L) is now dropping in Loot.

Known Issues :

.Taming Karmoosh Lateef Mission mentions in the mission name "Stage 1" , where in fact there are no multiple stages for this mission, this is a naming error which will be fixed with the next update.

. Karmoosh Lateef Pet Buffs are not final, and will be updated in the future.

Last edited:

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
1st stage of this mission is to kill all 5 wave bosses

Not sure I understand correctly. This mission is an individual mission while some bosses (Qalbain, Abu Dabas, Zaeem) can hardly be hunted solo (doable in team only). How does it fit together?

turisas

Not sure I understand correctly. This mission is an individual mission while some bosses (Qalbain, Abu Dabas, Zaeem) can hardly be hunted solo (doable in team only). How does it fit together?

I guess they want visitors to cycle more peds.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official

This mission encourages collaboration between players to trigger an outcome of a world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef Pet, that any player in the right place and time will be able to participate in taming.

Thanks WangXiang and Turisas for your valued feedback, keep it coming.

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Hmm, how strong is each of the boss's.

Do I need to do 50% of the damage for it to count? I want to do this but do not have good enough armor. This is the first taming mission to exist in the game and it sucks I can't do it (other then the WolperTinger one but that was a different concept it seems). :(

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The question remains. It is not completely clear to me.

How will team participants be rewarded regarding the mission and the fact that they kill a boss mob together as a team? Only the avatar doing the most damage to the boss? All avatars that have done some damage? ...

turisas

This mission encourages collaboration between players to trigger an outcome of a world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef Pet, that any player in the right place and time will be able to participate in taming.

Does this mean I can leech myself one of these new pets without doing any of the required missions to spawn them, assuming world-spawn means there will be plenty of these new pets around when they appear.

ps. at caly preparing to MM so thinking only at theoretically not actually planning it.

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor

Thanks WangXiang and Turisas for your valued feedback, keep it coming.

It seems only the avatar doing the most damage to boss gets counted in the mission. This will probably lead some people to recruit "mercenaries" to go through the different stages. Not really something I would call "collaboration between players"...

Or there is clearly something I do not understand...

Last edited:

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
It seems only the avatar doing the most damage to boss gets counted in the mission. This will probably lead some people to recruit "mercenaries" to go through the different stages. Not really something I would call "collaboration between players"...

I did this, you need to do the most damage to get it, I recruited a team but am still to weak. This was still collaboration even though they are 'mercenaries' and it was a lot of fun, got the whole planet together to join us as well.

However, in the end it was still to tough to do with merc's, thus this is an uber only mission with an uber only pet, much like on Rocktropia. it seems they are learning from them. having extremely valuable and hard to get pets is a good thing, and its how neverdie is raking it in atm.

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
I did this, you need to do the most damage to get it, I recruited a team but am still to weak. This was still collaboration even though they are 'mercenaries' and it was a lot of fun, got the whole planet together to join us as well.

Doing one wave or two in team is surely fun. Being obliged to recruit mercenaries in order to accomplish an individual mission is another story.

Blackfist696

Well i'm sur to don't do this mission as well as in solo or with "mercenaries", it's too much confuse (with "mercenaries") and hard (in "solo") to do it.
So it's seem to be more interesting to buy one later and certainly cheaper to get.
Anyway, it's a pity that to be so hard to get some new pet on Toulan.
About Rocktropia, vixen seem to be easier to get than this one.
And, remember, it's only stage 1 of the mission......
Best regards
B696

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official

The active mission player should have the main role, and be making the most damage to the boss in order for it to be counted by the mission.
The team members are to provide a supportive role, in order to complete the objectives.
The active mission player is the only one capable to then proceed in the mission, and trigger the timed world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef.
When the world-spawn is active, it is open for everyone at the correct place and time.

Thank you for your valued feedback WangXiang, keep it coming.

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
The active mission player is the only one capable to then proceed in the mission, and trigger the timed world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef. When the world-spawn is active, it is open for everyone at the correct place and time.

If "world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef" means that SEVERAL (question mark here) Karmoosh Lateef are spawned in a specific place for a limited time period (no respawn)... then I would begin to understand how a team would want to act together for this purpose.

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
World spawn means it spawns a tameable version into the world, right in front of the npc so you know where it is, like the WolperTinger used to be is my guess. They since changed it so it spawns in your inventory on Cyrene, which is why they might be mentioning that it is spawned into the 'world' here and not your inventory. That is my guess anyways.

Is the mission repeatable? Do you need to kill all 5 again to spawn a 2nd? Or can you spawn infinite when you do all 5? Or is this a 1 time per avatar deal?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
If "world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef" means that SEVERAL (question mark here) Karmoosh Lateef are spawned in a specific place for a limited time period (no respawn)... then I would begin to understand how a team would want to act together for this purpose.

Indeed a spawner of multiple Karmoosh Lateefs is activated for a limited time, before they go back into hiding.

This allows all players there at the time, the opportunity to tame one or more pets.

Thanks WangXiang, the ongoing feedback of this event helps us keep tuning it for the best experience.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
World spawn means it spawns a tameable version into the world, right in front of the npc so you know where it is

Yes regular tamable spawned pet into the world.
When objectives are complete, NPC Kenda will direct the player to the spawning grounds.

Is the mission repeatable? Do you need to kill all 5 again to spawn a 2nd? Or can you spawn infinite when you do all 5? Or is this a 1 time per avatar deal?

Yes it is repeatable, but you'll have to do it all over again.
Because once the objectives are complete, and then the player triggers the world-spawner, the spawner will be timed, ending the entire mission on time-out, when Karmoosh Lateef goes back into hiding again.

NPC Kenda will advise the player of the time limit beforehand, making sure the player is well prepared when triggering the start of the spawner.
The world-spawner when activated, its existence status is no longer connected to the player, meaning it will remain activate until the time-out, even if the quest player exits the location or even logout.

Thanks Venture Bros.

emma

This Pet mission is kinda sad. I wont be able to do it. I prefer the Cyrene Wolpertinger style of getting a pet. Because I can do it alone and am not dependent of others. To find a big amount of players who would want to join me in this task is not manageable for me.
But ok, the RT big pets (sacred kong) arent available for most too.
Still, it makes me sad :(

Risen Ra Oh

Hi there!
Count me on for the mission; pm me for planning when to do it and for how it works (mobs Lvl, quantity, or any other info if available).

Risen Ra Oh

Top Bottom