Is Toulan still active?

Colbey Kal

I've been away. I enjoyed Toulan a few year ago, but I see no activity here.

Is Planet Toulan still being actively developed?

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I've been away. I enjoyed Toulan a few year ago, but I see no activity here.

Is Planet Toulan still being actively developed?

That's a good question. Seems to be on hold while loot gets fixed. The next update of planet partner content had better get the loot issues sorted out; until then much of the economy remains broken, but when fixed, it will take off and could get them going again.

I'd love to hear an official update :)

Peace, Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Fixing and improving the economy is our main focus.

Keep your valued feedback and insights coming.

:D :cool:

For anyone reading and wondering what the issues is, here is an example. Even now, there are always players hunting away on the Tabtab missions, but no hides are dropping. Think of the amount of hides they would feed into the economy for players to:

1) sell with a bit of markup (and allow us of the BP's that eat up hides)
2) start crafting themselves (Tabtab texture is a very low cost to click blueprint).

Everything is in place but one key resource. That kind of situation is true up and down the mob ladder - the plan is in place, all that is missing is the spark. MA is pitiful about getting a fix deployed (I can say that) - I'm sure Mohammed knows what they want dropping - but we're all stuck waiting.

Peace, Miles

Wilhelmson

:D :cool:

For anyone reading Zippyloan review and wondering what the issues is, here is an example. Even now, there are always players hunting away on the Tabtab missions, but no hides are dropping. Think of the amount of hides they would feed into the economy for players to:

1) sell with a bit of markup (and allow us of the BP's that eat up hides)
2) start crafting themselves (Tabtab texture is a very low cost to click blueprint).

Everything is in place but one key resource. That kind of situation is true up and down the mob ladder - the plan is in place, all that is missing is the spark. MA is pitiful about getting a fix deployed (I can say that) - I'm sure Mohammed knows what they want dropping - but we're all stuck waiting.

Peace, Miles

Well, as long as it's being worked on. I think it'll be worth the wait. I see so much potential in a lot of the ideas in this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom