Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.1

Toulan Genie

Administrator
Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.1

March 14 2019

Landscapes_high_15.jpg

New Content:

. Introducing the new (Toulan Mirsal Token) "TMT" which will be utilized for various activities and access to instances across the planet, the "TMT" at this time is used for access to the Qaydar/Baydar/Shamsdar Mini Instances, with more planned uses for it in the near future.

. New Sabikah (Bullion) items, in different sizes/values (5 Gram , 10 Gram, 20 Gram) can be acquired through CUHOF instances.

. New Mirsal Exchanger NPC [134404, 96395] standing at Nahar City Center, for exchanging Sabikah into TMT depending on its value.

. New NPC Maher [133960, 95103] who now provides Qaydar/Baydar/Shamsdar Full Cards, trading them for TMT.

. The Card Parts Left/Right/Center are no longer available through loot, NPC Salhoob [133960, 95103] has new dialog options to trade card parts for Universal Ammo.

. New Weapons are waiting to be discovered.

Changes:

. An overall step by step fix to Toulan's beginner experience has been applied.

. NPC Bilal mission counter now works correctly.

. NPC Labiba mission counter now works correctly.

. NPC Harban mission now has different requirements.

. Mission (Learning To Craft) now has different requirements to provide to NPC Faiza, and Mawlood Starter Armor Blueprint is changed as well.

. Mission (Cold Cuts Research) now has different requirements.

. Mission (Nahar Outfit Stage 3) now works as intended with boxes appearing inside Duhol Cave.

. Vibrant Sweat has been added to CUHOF Keys Blueprints recipes.

. CUHOF Instances exit spawn point is now better positioned to avoid getting stuck in door.

. New Arrivals to planet spawn point is now better positioned.

. New Arrivals to planet zone, now has a wall preventing new players to wander off instead of following beginner path.

. All Toulan Melee weapons now correctly accept Melee Amps.

. Toulan's (Chahen BLP Amp) line and (Muzwed Energy Amp) line , have now been fixed with correct specs.

Known Issues With Fix Priority:

. Karmoosh Lateef Pet, buff is still pending but scheduled to be addressed in an upcoming patch.

. Loot mobs parts adjustments are still taking place at an ongoing pace.

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Thank you, does that mean you have to redo the whole chain or i'm i going to have to look for what npc gave me cold cuts?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
no need to redo entire chain, only to abandon and re-take the mission you're at.

Mission (Cold Cuts Research) , provider NPC Sarhan standing to the West at Nahar City Center [134383, 96378]

Mission (Nahar Outfit Stage 1,2,3) , provider NPC Uthman standing at Nahar City Majlis [134338, 96477]

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Well, to be honest, there is nothing that works yet that was introduced in this vu, cuhof does not drop these boullions, the npc's are non interacteble except for the one in guardian villige that has 4 new beginner weapons. The npc for cold cuts also isn't activated yet.
I spend over 3000 ped hunting pretty mutch every mob on Toulan except duhol and wahesh as they are a bit out of my league gear wise and loot has become shrapnell and oils and if your lucky an extractor or some paint will drop. I might have 100 pieces of hide from all mobs thogeter.

After waiting for sooo long i was really exited to see a vu but i've been really dissepointed so far.

Can we expect the activation any time soon, or do we have to wait untill the next maintence window to see this happen?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Well, to be honest, there is nothing that works yet that was introduced in this vu, cuhof does not drop these boullions, the npc's are non interacteble except for the one in guardian villige that has 4 new beginner weapons. The npc for cold cuts also isn't activated yet.
I spend over 3000 ped hunting pretty mutch every mob on Toulan except duhol and wahesh as they are a bit out of my league gear wise and loot has become shrapnell and oils and if your lucky an extractor or some paint will drop. I might have 100 pieces of hide from all mobs thogeter.

After waiting for sooo long i was really exited to see a vu but i've been really dissepointed so far.

Can we expect the activation any time soon, or do we have to wait untill the next maintence window to see this happen?

There seems to be several matters still not activated in this release.
Some may need the patch to work correctly, others just need to be switched on.

We'll report back after the weekend in more detail on what's working.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
This always seems to be the case with Toulan updates - they need some sort of extra activation step to start working.

I can confirm than almost nothing new works or drops, and even basic loot is bad - mining is mostly lyst and oil, and I had some CUHOF chests that had only shrapnel, something I've never seen before - and not single key part in any of them.

At this point I'm just waiting....

Peace, Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
While the update has not really taken hold, there are some changes to report on.

I have applied Amps to several classes of melee weapons that did not accept them. I haven't checked them all, but so far every one I've tried has worked.

Thanks for removing the displays of all the items on Toulan from the Citadel TP area, they caused huge lag. It was a cool idea - how about putting the displays inside of a building in Nahar City?

I like the wall to keep new arrivals from falling off the platform and getting lost. It's subtle and attractive - not at all how I envisioned it.

I'll be away, offline for the weekend, but I can't wait to see the real changes in action.

Peace, Miles

SInister

Not impressed.

So it actually feels like the tabtab leather drop rates are worse after the patch and now all I get from mining is like 99% lyst like when new planets come out. I just did around 30 drops and every mineral was lysterium even in the pvp area.

Franki

its over.... i went here yet for the qaffaz hides, the basic leather extractors, and the posibility to obtain a nice BP from textures and clothes.... NOTHING....

no more qafaz hides, no more basic leather extractors.... the only thing that make me feel happy to come here is dissapear

Requiem In Pace, Toulan

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
In addition to our ongoing fixation on this release, to make all its notes fully working within an upcoming patch.

The Loot drops are being addressed item by item, to ensure the economy is thriving across the planet, it will take a little more time, will come back with an ETA.

Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused in the meantime, we're fully aware of every point you mention, and appreciate it so we can address it.

SInister

Deleting my posts now?

So you don't like what I have to say and you delete my post. Since I have no say here I guess I'll follow suit with Franki and clear my storage to leave this planet. WTS most every toulan Tailoring BP, that is if they ever become craftable again...

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
So you don't like what I have to say and you delete my post. Since I have no say here I guess I'll follow suit with Franki and clear my storage to leave this planet. WTS most every toulan Tailoring BP, that is if they ever become craftable again...

SInister, you do have a say, and what you say goes directly to our dev team, who are working daily with MindArk to ensure this release is functioning as it should.

I appreciate your dedication to see matters resolved, let's please remain objective, and we promise you tangible results very soon.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Follow up on ETA:

Fixes have now been applied, to take effect through patch release scheduled on April 9th

We apologize again for any inconveniences, we strive to provide the best user experience at all times.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
So it's true that you cannot decide when to patch your own world?
Happy to see that your working to keep us happy, but it sucks to know the patch is rdy and can't be implemented untill ma thinks its appropriate.

Top Bottom